What Is Manifestation?

I Deleted My Finsta And You Should Too

What manifestation has to do with Instagram and why should you work to incorporate it into your daily life.

1442

I'm sitting at home with my brother, and we're talking about life and manifestation. What is manifestation, you ask? Manifestation is using your imagination to project yourself into the future with your goals. Manifestation is connecting with your inner self, telling yourself what you want to achieve, and then seeking it out.

It's similar to the Law of Attraction; we (intentionally or unintentionally) put out our emotions and thoughts into the world, and what you put out is what you get. For example, when a woman is thinking about having a child, they will tend to see a lot of babies just while doing anything. If you're thinking or feeling something, you are MANIFESTING that karmic energy into the world; you are seeking it out or trying to achieve it.

When you think about it, setting goals is just manifestation. Do you want to get an A in a class? You tell yourself that. You work towards it every day. You think about it. And then it happens. If you put thought and effort into the Universe, the Universe will put thought and effort into you.

There is an interesting way you can test this theory out. For a week, when you wake up, tell yourself that you will have a good and productive day. You don't have to say it out loud, but just consciously think it to yourself, and throughout the day. I can tell you that the days I do this are always better than the days I don't.

So what does all of this have to do with Instagram?

Well, I had a finsta. A finsta is a "fake Instagram" account, where people rant or post memes, or just post whatever they want. I deleted it, and have even recently been contemplating deleting my real Instagram account as well. I was sitting there and realizing that all of the drama and stupid things I posted on my finsta, it was all manifestation.

I was placing negative energy into my life, and not only that, but it was public for the world to see.

You don't have to delete your finsta account or go dark on social media just be in touch with yourself spiritually, but I think that it is a pretty good step in the right direction.