What I am thankful for

What I am thankful for

I am saying one thing that I am thankful each day for until Thanksgiving. You try it to it will bring you joy.

153057
It's Thanksgiving time
Element5 Digital

November 1st, I am thankful for God and Jesus. I put my faith in them, they protect and help me through the happy and the sad in life. I could not imagine a world without them.

November 2nd, I am thankful for sweets. I love them. Sweets can make me joyful when I am upset. They make my sweet tooth go at ease. Especially Lava Cakes. LOL

November 3rd, I love my family. They push me to be the best I can be. My family supports me and always cheers me up when I am down. My family cares so much about me and will do anything for me if it is legal. I really couldn't imagine a world without them.

November 4th, I am thankful for my teachers. They might give me a lot of hassle and work to do. Yet they come through by trying to help however they can. Teachers can be funny and kind of cool.

November 5th, I am thankful for my character traits. My hard-working trait, my try to be amazing at things trait, my sweet trait, my fashion trait, and my smart trait, and my love trait. But I also am thankful for those who stick around when my bad traits come out like my sassiness, my moody trait, my sensitiveness, my grumpy trait, my angry trait over dumb things, and even my trying to be amazing at things trait because I always try to be perfect. Thanks, friends, and family for sticking around.