What Every "Basic" Girl Loves About Winter

Do you qualify as a "basic" girl during winter?

15
Youtube
  1. SNOW: Well snow is quite obvious… I mean, who doesn’t absolutely L-O-V-E snow? Okay. So maybe we all get a tiiiiiny bit tired of the cold, but snow makes everything more beautiful.
  2. Starbucks: If I had a dime for every time I got called “basic”, because I very much get Starbucks every chance I get, then I would be at least a billionaire. Ladies, you are allowed to like what you like… Especially Starbucks.
  3. Sweaters: Omg, as soon as I can wear a sweater, I don’t want to wear anything else. Us “basic” girls love a fuzzy and warm sweater.
  4. Boots: Whether its UGGs or Hunter Boots or Bear-paw, you should be familiar enough with a “basic” girl to know that we will definitely have on some type of boots.
  5. Yoga Pants: And here is the crowd favorite. A favorite for girls, and definitely a favorite for guys. I’m going to be honest, some girls simply wear yoga pants, because they’re super comfy… I know it's shocking to many guys across the world, but its true. I’m sorry fellas, but they’re not made simply for you to gawk at us.
  6. Holidays! Who doesn’t love a good holiday?? Family time, food & holiday movies (my favorite being Elf). Name a more iconic [trio]… I’ll wait.