What Elective You Should Take According To Your Astrological Sign

Is basket weaving 101 still open?

301

These electives will align perfectly with your astrological sign, what class are you going to take?

1. Aries: Business and Contemporary Society

You're a go-getter. This class will teach you more about the inner-workings of the world and how to use them in you, or your business's favor.

2. Taurus: Introduction to Culinary Arts

Taurus, not only do you love to indulge in delicious foods, but you have a passion for creating, Zod and providing for your family and friends. This class will open up your palette and teach you some things you can bring back to your kitchen. You're about to be the winner of your next potluck (even if it's not a competition).

3. Gemini: Campaign Analysis

Your ability to perform on the fly coupled with your need to please makes you a great politician. Even if you aren't majoring in poli sci the things you learn in this class will definitely help you with your actual major, especially after graduation.

4. Cancer: Work and Family in the 21st Century

You're the backbone of any group, whether it be at work or at home. You value family, so you may need to learn some new skills to understand your place both at home and in your career and prevent burnout.

5. Leo: Introduction to Acting

Even if you're not in the theater department you're a natural actor. Drama is your thing, so why not manifest it into an easy A?

6. Virgo: Communication in Organizations

With your work ethic, it's a given that you're probably part of a few organizations at least. At the most, you're the president of multiple clubs. This class will be helpful to you, even if you think you already have it all figured out.

7. Libra: Psychology, Spirituality, Love and Ethics

You are a hopeless romantic with a need for justice. This class was designed just for you, as it focuses on all of your interests and best qualities.

8. Scorpio: Contemporary Issues in Fashion

As a Scorpio, you are a trendsetter. However, you are also hyper-focused on your interests to the point of addiction. This class will be a healthy way to explore trends in fashion in culture while also being analytical.

9. Sagittarius: Study Abroad

You're going to use any excuse you can get to travel, so why not get credits for it?

10. Capricorn: Leadership and Organization Change

Cap, you are driven but you need to learn flexibility. In your career and your personal life, you'll be able to use the skills you learn in this class.

11. Aquarius: Ethics, Justice and Citizenship

I bet you're already well versed in the humanities. You care deeply for justice and equality so you're probably pursuing it as a career. If the course isn't already required you should take it anyway.

12. Pisces: Underwater Photography

Your sign makes you soulful and artistic. In this class, you'll be able to use water as your medium and create something that has never been seen before.