What is my May horoscope?

What Taurus Season 2019 Means For Your Zodiac Sign

Taurus season brings you back to the world that exists in front of you right now.

83

Aries season, it's been real. We kicked off a new astrological year with the sign of the ram last month, and it put a fire under all of us when it came to starting new projects and speaking our minds.

Prepare to feel more tuned into the present moment because the sun has left behind high-energy Aries in exchange for Taurus. While some of us may feel bittersweet about the change, others will be reveling in it. It's a good time to be an earth sign.

As a fixed Earth sign, Taurus energy tends to be grounded, slow-moving, and very much rooted in the physical realm. This 2019 Taurus season, from 20 April to 20 May, is also the start of a long chapter of internal metamorphoses, which began when Pluto started retrograde on April 24.

Of course, the coming month will bring all different sorts of ups and downs for everyone, so here's what Taurus season 2019 means for each zodiac sign.

1. Taurus (20 Apr - 20 May)

the fixed Earth sign

media.giphy.com

Happy birthday Taurus! You've survived another year and you should look back on just how much you've experienced and learned. It's time for you to focus on who you are becoming, as opposed to how you've seen yourself in the past. Don't be afraid to make a big change that lets the world know who you are now. What you do now will only enrich your growth. Anything that you can do to get out of your normal routine and shake things up is going to feel amazing.

2. Gemini (21 May - 20 Jun)

the mutable air sign

media.giphy.com

Pay attention to your dreams, feelings, and intuition for practical guidance on how to strengthen and stabilize your inner world. Look at change as a process to help you grow. Hitting your goals is going to feel especially excellent this month.

3. Cancer (21 Jun - 22 Jul)

the cardinal water sign

media.giphy.com

As Taurus season begins the moon wanes, giving you the chance to reach your goals. Take time to visualize your goals this month. Consider how you bring joy to your work, and how you bring happiness to the lives of your loved ones.

4. Leo (23 Jul - 22 Aug)

the fixed fire sign

media.women.com

Make the most of this time by taking concrete steps toward achieving long-term goals. Go out and enjoy nature, anything to quiet the mind & experience some tranquility.

5. Virgo (23 Aug - 22 Sep)

the mutable Earth sign

media.giphy.com

What you're really feeling inspired to do is open your mind and drink in new experiences. Leave behind your predictable routine and try something new. If an opportunity to go the distance arrives, don't let doubt hold you back. Trust that the wind wants to take you places. Broadening your physical, mental and spiritual horizons -- through travel, study or meditation -- gives you valuable new insights into how to create greater security and abundance.

6. Libra (23 Sep - 22 Oct)

the cardinal air sign

www.fresh.com

Flexibility will be your greatest strength. Hold your head high as your ruling planet Venus moves through fiery Aries. Keeping a positive mindset will help you navigate the unexpected. You've got this.

7. Scorpio (23 Oct - 21 Nov)

the fixed water sign

cdn.dribbble.com

It's time for you to go back to the drawing board when Pluto, your planetary ruler goes retrograde. Take an objective look back at your most important ideas from last year and where your learning opportunities lie. Look for feedback from your friends and coworkers to get a better scope of your goals and where they should be.

8. Sagittarius (22 Nov - 21 Dec)

the mutable fire sign

coveteur.com

Use this earthy influence to implement new and improved self-care habits and strengthen your overall sense of health and well-being. Make a list of your priorities to your happiness and well being first, and fit in time to achieve your goals. The key to success is consistency.

9. Capricorn (22 Dec - 19 Jan)

the cardinal Earth sign

media.giphy.com

Cut out all the nonsense in your life preventing you from feeling a deeper sense of joy. This nonsense could take the form of a mental block or habits no longer serving you. Take time to inspect your goals and if they are truly serving your needs.

10. Aquarius (20 Jan - 18 Feb)

the fixed air sign

coveteur.com

Balance is critical this season, so be sure to take care of your health and incorporate something nurturing into your daily routine. Pluto's retrogrades only occur once per year - look back at the hurdles you've overcome and use your adaptability to your advantage. Get out of your comfort zone and expand your mind by pursuing your niche interests.

11. Pisces (19 Feb - 20 Mar)

the mutable water sign

thumbs.gfycat.com

Reflect on your aspirations when transformative Pluto goes retrograde. Consider how you're spending your energy and if you can redirect it towards healing and relaxing instead of breaking new ground.

12. Aries (21 Mar - 19 Apr)

the cardinal fire sign

www.fresh.com

After celebrating your season, the sun is ready to help you buckle down this week, Aries. Take in the spring weather and enjoy the sunshine. Prepare for mysterious Pluto's retrograde by looking inward. Take time to clarify what you have, what you need and what you want.

Be sure to meditate, chill, and make time for a little journaling or quiet space this month after a very busy and powerful birthday period!