From The Girl Who Started 2018 Single As A Pringle
relationships

Love will always find a way, even if you're stubborn.

750
Personal Photo

Have you ever been single so long, that you think you will never end up in a relationship? Just the thought of being in a relationship makes you laugh because it is so far from your reality, because deep down inside you know it won't happen for you. That's how my 2018 started, until I met you.

I was going about my normal life; college, friends, work, same old, same old. Dating was the farthest thing from my mind. My friends and I would joke and fantasize about ending up with all of our crushes, though none of us brave enough to actually do anything about these crushes. For me, the problem was I never cared enough about any love interest to follow through. Until, you.

It sounds so cliche, but I guess it's true, what they say: love comes when you least expect it. You walked into my life and turned it completely upside down. You taught me patience, love, understanding, and how to put others first. You showed me that there is something special to all this "love" mumbo-jumbo. You taught me that it's okay to put your heart in another person's hands. Because I knew you'd never drop it

As time moves forward and we leave 2018 in the past, I can't help but be so extremely thankful that I get to start 2019 with you. We've had our ups and downs, as everyone does. But even through the hard times, you've shown me that you're not going anywhere, and well, babe, neither am I.

I'm in this for the long haul, no matter what life throws our way.

Thank you for all the times you've shown me love, happiness, and patience. Thank you for showing me what love feels like. Thank you for making a happy girl, even happier. Thank you for teaching me patience, trust, and understanding.