20 Weird Things Girls Do That Boys Will Never Understand

We just can't explain some things...

4687

It was hard for me to admit I was going to write this article, because I am basically calling myself weird. But then I thought... girls ARE weird, and it's time someone admits it! The life of a girl is full of awkwardness, bad flirting, and uncomfortable situations that I can't even begin to describe. The topics that we talk about and the things we do make us pretty weird. Here is just a preview of what girls do behind the scenes and how we take on our awkward lives.

1. We will eat an entire bag of skinny popcorn and still consider ourselves on a diet.

2. And then we will wear flowing shirts and high wasted shorts to cover up the popcorn eating.

3. One of our hardest decisions in life is deciding what Netflix show to start watching

4. We HAVE to go to same hairdresser and eyebrow wax person EVERY time.

5. We will buy a pair of pants based on how good our butt looks in it.

6. We are professional Facebook stalkers, and will sit there for hours together stalking someone.

7. We put off showering as long as possible.

8. If we don't hit the 11 likes in 11 minutes ratio on Instagram..... that pic is deleted fast!

9. We cannot walk or go anywhere alone.

10. After shaving our legs, we will roll around in our fresh washed sheets for hours.

11. We can't successfully put on mascara without opening our mouths.

12. We stretch out jeans that are freshly washed by squatting down.

13. We spend hours over-analyzing "Hey" vs "Heyy" texts until they have two completely different meanings.

14. Model our entire wardrobe thinking we’re Victoria Secrets models.

15. We take 10 million selfies… Then delete every single one of them.

16. Going to the gym to speed walk for only 20 minutes to say you went and you can be some what proud of yourself.

17. Most likely when we go out we are wearing our roommate's clothes more than our own.

18. Hop on the bandwagon for every sport coincidentally when it's time for the playoffs.

19. Go into frozen yogurt places, take a few samples and leave, just to get that sweet tooth craving gone in the healthiest way possible.

20. Talk to our pets like they are our best friends and can understand everything we say.

We might do some weird things, think weird thoughts, and have weird personalities, but that is what makes girls the people they are! Life wouldn't be the complete without a few selfies, a little stalking, or eating our faces off.

After all, we all are a little weird every once in a while. Just embrace it.