annoying habits that people have

10 Things That Annoy Me, But Probably Shouldn’t

There's annoying, and then there's ANNOYING.

110

I like to think I'm an easygoing person until THAT person shows up. Who is that person? They come in many forms, but they can usually be spotted doing one of these 10 things.

When people leave their electronics plugged in.

Seriously, I know charging your laptop doesn't have the best battery life, but it still has a battery. You do not need to leave it plugged in to use it.

When I sneeze and someone says “bless you.”

This one honestly confuses me. Do you even hear yourself saying that? Sneezing is already kind of gross. I don't need someone announcing it for no reason.

When someone holds the door for me for a really, really long time.

Holding doors open for people is nice and all, but it gets a little awkward when I feel like I need to speed up because you've been waiting so long.

When people say “times it by” instead of multiply.

Okay, I admittedly studied math for a couple years in college, but come on…There's literally a word for doing this.

When people shout into the phone in public areas.

Yes, the person on the other end can hear you. In fact, everyone around you can hear you, too. And you probably don't need to be on speaker either.

When someone can’t stop checking their phone.

Nobody texted you in the 30 seconds it's been since you last checked your phone. Besides, it's okay to be a little disconnected every now and then.

When someone asks if I’ve seen a movie, and then proceeds to tell me about the movie.

If you wanted to tell me about the movie, why did you even bother asking me if I'd seen it in the first place?

When someone asks for help and then solves the problem before I can say a word.

I'm happy to help, but when you figure it out on your own before I can even take a look at what's going on, you probably should've taken two more seconds to think about it.

When someone’s phone goes off in the theater.

They literally tell everyone before the movie starts to turn off their phones. Where were you when the rest of the theater was being courteous?

When people hold pencils strangely.

I know this is one is kind of weird, but I can't stop myself from wondering how in the world anyone learned to hold a pencil other than the normal way. I can't even attempt to hold it any other way without it feeling uncomfortable.