Why You Should Buy A Pocket Tee And Support Grassroots

I hope this inspired some of you to get out there and Wear The World!

212
Marlena Giannone

Recently I became a sales representative for a t-shirt company called Serengetee. If you haven’t heard of them you can learn more about them on their website, here is the direct link! Anyways, my friend was a representative for them last semester and that’s how it all started.

I Googled their company and subscribed to their emails and slowly began learning more about them. Later on, I got an email asking if I wanted to be a representative, so I applied, and am so glad I did.

Serengetee is known for their pocket tees; the pockets are made of fabric from around the world. Every shirt is unique and has a unique cause attached to it so that way you know where you’re buying from and what your money is going towards. They're handmade in Los Angeles. It’s pretty cool if you ask me. Ten percent of the proceeds go directly to that cause, supporting artisans and grassroots causes worldwide. The other day I was wearing a piece of Ghana and supported medical care for the women there.

You can custom make your tees: choose the type you want (classic short sleeve crew, long sleeve, crew sweater…), then see which color looks best with the pocket. It’s steered towards your likes and helps others in the process.

It doesn’t stop at pocket tees though, they’ve got a travel shop with clothing items that will bring out your wanderlust. There are backpacks, bracelets, hats, and stickers and so much more. The cover photo is me in one of their Travel More tees.

Being a representative for this company has so far been a great experience and I haven’t even really had to do much. Hearing people who I’ve talked to about the company tell me they’ve bought t-shirts from them makes me so happy. I know we're positively impacting the world one purchase at a time.

They're also great shirts to take aesthetic-y pictures in like this cover photo, so if you're "extra" like me, so extra that I wrote an article about why being extra is ok, or just like to take fun pictures wherever you go, these shirts are perfect.

A perk from reading this article is I can get you 20% off, just type in MGIANNONE20 at checkout!

Serengetee is proof that a small idea can turn into something big and that anyone can change the world. It’s a company I’m proud to represent and I can't say enough good things about it.

Also, if you’re interested, the application for summer representatives is open right now so check it out here! It’s super fun and super cool to tell people about, plus you have the opportunity to get a bunch of cool gear, some that is unique to sales reps.