Reasons why we hated '13 Reasons Why' Season 3

Should we still have hope for a new season?

26

We all began watching this show exactly two years ago, it was supposed to be Hannah's show. After Hannah's suicide, we began to fall in love with every single character and we also learned to hate some. It is one of the most sensitive shows out there since it includes very graphic scenes and sensitive topics, but also the first show that wasn't scared of showing the dark reality of today's youth. After season three, here are a few reasons why this season totally sucked. Should we still have hope for a new season?

Ani

Like Justin said, "Ani, fuck off."

This was probably the most relatable scene in the whole show and one of the best moments ever. Season three begins being narrated by a British girl that literally came out of nowhere.

At first we thought that we would get different perspectives on Bryce's death just like we did in season three, but then episode two and three continued playing and this girl made us want to punch the screen and just shut it off.

Ani is literally the most annoying, arrogant, unbearable, backstabbing (I COULD GO ON FOREVER), selfish character ever written about in history.

Twitter has been currently blowing up about how much we hate her and she has lowered my chances of hoping season four will be better, and by better I mean without Ani.

Clay's Dating Life

There were a few episodes that brought us some hope that Clay was finally introduced to a nice girl and things were going to head to a different direction when Ani and Clay first began talking.

Why is Clay always the miserable one?

\He did absolutely nothing wrong but be everyone's hero, he hasn't deserved anything that has ever happened to him since the first episode of season one. Not only was Ani annoying and kept on getting on the viewer's nerves as she narrated our favorite show, but she committed actions that made her a backstabber.

She broke Clay's heart, added to the long list. Clay deserves so much better than every single girl he has ever developed feelings for.

No One Is Held Accountable For Their Actions

Since we started watching no one has being held accountable for their actions. This show is supposed to portray today's youth and society by graphically showing the dark reality of it.

This show is also supposed to teach viewers a lesson, but what lesson are they exactly trying to teach; that no one should be held accountable?

It is the sad reality that sometimes bad people in this world in fact do get to get away with their actions as long as they either have money or they hide them well. Monty is perhaps the only one that was held accountable in a proper way, but also wasn't the worse antagonist we had on our list.

Monty's Homophobia

It is 2019, about to be 2020. I still don't understand why it was so hard for Monty to come out. This season showed us the real Monty and disappointed us with actions he committed after we had developed a soft side.

It also disappointed us with the ending, he perhaps deserved better. Monty had been facing childhood abuse all his life but it is 2019 and I still don't understand why he was such a homophobic.

The Feminists That Sabotaged Bryce's Funeral

Jessica became an icon on girl power during this season and we were here for it. it was in fact quite disrespectful when her crew showed up and sabotaged Bryce's funeral.

Bryce got what he deserved and was killed, although he made us kind of feel bad for him at times but he didn't deserved to be disturbed at his own funeral like that.

I tried not to spoil anything but I hope these reasons were somehow relatable to why season three totally sucked.