Everyone Prays In The End

Think about it, We All Pray In The end

I'm not preacher but I am a believer

429
Think about it, We All Pray In The end
https://unsplash.com/photos/yy3GonY48N0

Being religious in this day in age is hard. There are many negative connotations when it comes to the Christian faith. I think it is important for whatever belief system that a person has, is that they are accepted. For myself I was always told that there was a God and he loved me regardless.

I remember when I was a kid and in my teens that I would tell my dad about my day at school and one night I expressed to him my struggle of hanging out with other cliques. He assured me that I never belonged to any certain group of people and I should be a friend to anyone and everyone. This always stuck with me because there is no limit on loving others or befriending others. Because in the end Jesus would have done it and he did it.

I think the world is constantly growing through the new age of technology and social media. Which is something that everyone keeps acknowledging but I think we should take a moment to shed light on the amount of diversity the world has today.

Through the diversity of different races and sexual orientation, as humanity it is important that we are accepting. God is love, no amount of sin out weighs another. Therefore, as Christians it is important to just respect others choices and love on them because that is what we are called to do.

The main idea is that every person is fighting their own demons. Every individual has something that they are struggling with, I think everyone showing compassion by accepting each other can make the journey a life a little less painful. As Christians who love Jesus and want his likeness to be seen through us it is easier to love than to hate. So let's choose to love.

The madness that life brings, choose to pray about it. Instead of posting all of the struggles and misconceptions of our personal lives and others, we should pray for them and their time of tribulation. In the end we are all children of God. Make the effort to love on others, whether they are followers of Christ or not.

Nobody is more righteous than another, nobody should stand on their soap box and be able to say that they are better because of religion or different sins. More often than not God loves and is accepting of others, it is the people that turn their back on one another because of their sin. But in the end, when our worlds are collapsing, we all pray.

Think about it, everyone prays in the end. When you are at your lowest, when you feel powerless, when you have had a tragic loss, you have most likely prayed. I know I have. I know non-beliivers that have even prayed because of their brokeness. Which shows, we are all human, we all sin, and we all have the same hope. It is God because God is love.