12 Ways You Know You Really Are A Pisces Woman

It's Pisces season!

If your birthday falls between February 19 and March 20, you belong to the twelfth sign of the Zodiac. As a water sign, Pisces women tend to be creative, intuitive, and go with the flow. They are considered one of the most empathetic and dreamiest signs, and if you know a Pisces it's not hard to see why.

Here are 12 ways you definitely know you're a Pisces woman — besides just being amazing!

You're Drawn to the Water.

As a water sign, this totally makes sense. You love being near the water and gravitate towards it. It's where you feel most at home.

You're Seriously Empathetic.

Your empathetic nature allows you to understand what others are going through, making you a great friend. But be careful; take time for yourself to recharge.

You're an Escapist.

You daydream constantly, making up your own reality while you go about your life. When things are mundane, you liven it up with your dreams and imagination.

You Listen to Music Constantly.

A Pisces woman's ruling planet is Neptune, and Neptune is connected to music—because of this, you have a deep love of music and have a song for every mood.

You're a Total Romantic.

You're in love with love. You're all in when it comes to dating. You'll do whatever you can to show your significant other how much you care for them. Pisces women have a fairytale-view of romance and their love is unconditional.

You Need Freedom to Thrive.

Highly structured situations or work environments stifle your creative nature. You prefer more freedom so you can truly be yourself.

You're Forgiving.

You don't often hold grudges. You deal with the situation at hand but prefer to forgive instead of hold onto negative energies. However, if your trust is betrayed too many times, particularly in a romantic relationship, you walk away.

You Withdraw to Recharge.

Everyone needs time alone, but you need it a little more than others. Your empathetic and caring nature can exhaust you quickly, and you need time to yourself to recharge. When you spend time alone, you often like to do something artistic that gets you feeling like yourself again.

You're Sensitive.

Pisces women feel things deeply — a little too deeply, sometimes. While your sensitivity can be seen as one of your biggest strengths, it can also be seen as one of your biggest weaknesses. Sometimes you overreact and play the victim if your feelings are hurt. Remember, Pisces, no one likes a martyr.

You're a Dreamer.

You find inspiration in everything. You have an optimistic, dreamy outlook on life that allows you to see beauty everywhere and contributes to your escapist tendencies.

You're Adaptable.

Pisces women love to go with the flow. Whether it's adapting to a difficult and unexpected situation, or following your heart and traveling to new places, you'll fit in easily and feel right at home.

You Have a Big Heart.

People love having you in their lives. You're a devoted friend and partner, and you love to care for others. Your kind nature and thoughtfulness make you invaluable to your loved ones.