1. Old Bay is part of your food pyramid
2. You consider D.C. to be a part of Maryland (the red is D.C.)
3. You wear Maryland clothing when you go out of state so everyone knows where you're from
4. You've seen more Maryland flag crab stickers on the backs of cars than you can count
5. Speaking of crabs: you'll win an argument with anyone who claims they've had crabs better than Maryland crabs
6. When people out of state ask where you're from it's either Baltimore, Annapolis, or D.C.
7. You always have Berger Cookies in your house
8. You know Ocean City isn't what it used to be, but you still go every summer
9. You stand firmly by the belief that Maryland has the best state flag
10. Hearing the National Anthem with the exaggerated 'O' gives you a feeling of utmost pride (wait for it)
11. You identify by your county: Baltimore County, MoCo, HoCo, PG, etc
12. You can't explain the magnitude to which Marylanders love the Ravens
13. You know its really a snowball not a snow cone
14. Under Armour is ours. Kevin Plank is ours.
15. No matter how many times you complain there is no where you'd rather live than Maryland