Ways To Make Money During The Pandemic

Ways To Make Money During The Pandemic

Making money during this time can be easy if you focus and put your mind to it.

9
Ways To Make Money During The Pandemic
Unsplash

The coronavirus has caused people to lose their jobs, making it hard to pay bills and purchase necessities. It has also made it harder for teenagers to get jobs and save money for college or to pay for their own necessities that their parents won't pay for. Here's some jobs that you can do if you are struggling to make money right now.

1. Instacart

Instacart is what I have currently been doing to make some extra money. You go grocery shopping for other people and deliver it to their house. You get paid from Instacart and tips on top of that. It's an extremely easy and quick way to make money.

2. Working at a grocery store

I've noticed that a lot of grocery stores are hiring at the moment. My friend just got a job at one and she said it pays well and has a flexible schedule. The only thing she personally does not like about it is having to be on her feet for 8 hours straight.

3. Doordash

Doordash is another option to make some easy money. You accept the order, go to the restaurant to pick up the food, and deliver it. It's as simple as that. Just like Instacart, you get paid from Doordash and you also receive tips.

4. Babysitting/Nannying

Some states are beginning to reopen and are allowing businesses to have their employees come back to work. These employees may need someone to watch their kids if daycares aren't open yet. I wouldn't recommend doing this if you don't like kids.

5. Uber

If you have your own car, consider becoming an Uber driver. It pays well and some people may prefer to take an Uber instead of a bus or train right now.

6. Create your own small business

Come up with an idea you are passionate about and sell it! There are tons of platforms out there to help you promote your idea or product. Plus, you would be your own boss and who wouldn't want that?

Get out there and start making money. There are endless options of what you can do.