Ways To Enjoy Summer

7 Ways To Make This Your Best Summer Yet

You've been saying it for long enough; let's finally make this the best summer yet!

183
https://www.everypixel.com/search?q=summer&orientation=1&stocks_type=free&page=8&image_id=2940127906953805105
Every Pixel

Every year, when the nights get longer and the sun shines brighter, we mumble the words, "This will be my best summer yet." For some, it may be true, but for others, we are left unsatisfied by the time fall rolls around.

I am here to tell you to worry no more! Here are seven easy ways to make your summer really the best one yet.

1. Exercise

I know what you're thinking. I am trying to enjoy my time off, so why would I want to exercise? But the truth is, exercising releases endorphins, or as I'd like to call it, the happy hormones. The happier you are, the better your summer will be.

Not only does exercising make you happy, but you'll also feel so more confident in that new bikini you bought. You will also have more energy to do the things you want to do, which brings us to our next point.

2. Adventure

This summer, try your best to have an adventure whenever you can. I'm not saying to go hiking through the mountains every day, even though that would be amazing! But go to the beach, the park, a lake, a pottery class, anything that would make your day just a little more interesting. Bring a friend, go with family, or go by yourself!

3. Read

There's nothing more calming than diving into a good book while hearing the waves behind you. Reading allows your mind to escape from reality for a little bit. After a long, hard day of work, come home, sit outside, and read your favorite novel and dive into another world!

4. Tan

Everyone loves that summer glow, so go get it! Spend your days at the beach laying outside and soaking in that sun! Not only does it make you feel sexy when looking in the mirror, but say bye-bye to those pimples. Sun is one of the best things to clear up your skin, making you look and feel so much more confident. It also makes you appear thinner. Let's be honest, who doesn't want that?

5. Eat good

When you eat good, flavorful food, it makes eating worthwhile. So many of us, especially in the summer, are so strict about what we eat, counting calories eating only salad. We forget that we can eat healthy while also eating flavorful. Dive into those cookbooks and find recipes that make your tastebuds go wild!

6. Try something new

During this summer, I challenge you to do something out of your comfort zone. It doesn't matter how big or small it is, as long as it is different. Take a new art class, go hiking, start to draw, learn guitar, anything that you have been wanting to do for a long time but never had enough time to do. Make time!

7. Enjoy yourself

Last but not least, enjoy yourself! This summer should revolve around you and your happiness! In all of the steps, try to find that shimmer of light and make it the best you can possibly can. Do the things that make your heart happy. Life is too short to not enjoy it. You've worked hard this entire year to get where you're at now, so why not reward yourself with happiness?