9 Ways For College Girls To Destress

9 Ways For College Girls To Destress

Sit back and relax sister.

70

We could all blow off a little steam no matter what age, but sometimes college just seems so fast paced and crowded we get lost in the stress and quickness of class on top of class and some students even hold jobs on top of that. So to all the super stressed gals out there, here are a few tips on how to take a few minutes out of your day to have some time to yourself!

1. Have a spa night

c1.staticflickr.com

Buy some face masks and invite some friends over or even turn on your favorite movie and have a spa night to yourself!

2. Go on a drive

c1.staticflickr.com

Turn on your favorite playlist and just drive around your town or even a mini road trip! Long drives really relax a lot of people.

3. Cry

c1.staticflickr.com

Yes, I know that sounds like a joke but sometimes all you need is a good cry so turn on your sad music playlist (I know you have one, everyone has one) or your favorite tear jerking movie and let the tears flow girl!

4. Laugh

c1.staticflickr.com

On a happier note... crying isn't for everyone! I, for one, am not an emotional person so humor is more my style. Go see a funny movie, hang out with your friends, or watch a comedy show! Anything to get you laughing!

5. Go to the gym

upload.wikimedia.org

This one is good for you mentally and physically! A lot of people say the gym is their favorite place simply because its where they can blow off all of their steam. Try it! If you like it, it's a great new hobby to have!

6. Try a new hobby

c1.staticflickr.com

Try something to get your mind off of whatever is stressing you out! It could be painting, writing, singing, or dancing! Whatever you want to give a shot at doing, go for it!

7. Go online shopping

c1.staticflickr.com

I only recommend this one if you have money to spend. If you have no self control (like myself) then this one can get you into some trouble! Shop wisely people! But don't forget to treat your self every now and then!

8.Try out a new sport

c1.staticflickr.com

A lot of colleges have intramural teams you can join of almost any sport you can think of! Try one out to take your mind off whatever is causing you stress!

9. Take a nap

upload.wikimedia.org

I know this seems kind of self explanatory but a lot of times we forget that sleep is kind of a thing that we need to survive. So if your stress is causing you to lose sleep, or your staying up late working on classwork, then take a nap!