This Is Why You Can't Stop Watching David Dobrik Videos

I didn't think I'd ever come to this day where I'd admit something like this, but it's gotten pretty bad at this point. If you're a fan of comedy (or even not sometimes) and have at least four minutes and 20 seconds to spare three days a week, these are the videos for you.

Of recent days, I've realized that I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with none other than David Dobrik. I swear it's small, minuscule, barely an obsession, obsession.

Right. Now I feel like I need to explain myself a bit!

I wouldn't say I'm obsessed to the point where I have his tweet notifications turned on or I'm buying all of his merch, but I literally just can't stop watching his videos, it's a problem.

Anybody that's a fan of David Dobrik is a fan of what they call themselves the entire "vlog squad." The vlog squad is combined of probably the most entertaining and fun group of friends you could ever imagine. After David, the rest of the group is primarily made up of Scotty Sire, Toddy Smith, Alex Ernst, Liza Koshy, Zane Hijazi, Corinna Kopf, Heath Hussar, Josh Peck, Jason Nash, Matt King, Kristen McAtee, Erin Gilfoy and Carly Incontro (deep apologies to anyone forgotten!). Most of them have their own YouTube channel as well, all worth checking out as well. Surprisingly (or maybe not) All of them came from Vine when it was still a thing (RIP).

Now, anybody watching his videos has to understand their crude, dry, idiotic sense of humor. But still, it's too addicting to pass up. Fortunately, you have to be able to handle sometimes uncomfortable, sometimes unsettling language amongst the most semi-normal (ish) people you know. I truthfully don't know how one person is able to think of so many pranks, so many jokes, so many bits in one day or even one week to still be funny without coming off as repetitive. Honestly though, as much as I'd think I'd want to be friends with all them, I don't think I could handle a lot of the cruel jokes they pull. If you know, you know!

As shameful as I feel to admit I'm a fan of his vlogs (am I really?), it's almost funny when I'm out in public and I see someone else wearing his merch cause in my head I always think, "Yeah, I watch his videos too." They're straight up just entertainment.

For anyone that thinks you can't make a living off YouTube, yeah I still don't know how. You can watch all these people and all the videos and just think HOW do they make money? But they do and I don't mind one bit as long as I continue to get these vlogs.

So shameless or not, I'm a fan and as long as he continues uploading vlogs, the more I'll continue to keep watching them.