13 Warning Signs Your Best Friend Is A 'Grey’s Anatomy' Addict

For someone who doesn’t watch the show, it sure has become an intricate part of your life.

502

1. After a season finale, they yell at you about who died, who hooked up with who, and who had a baby, and the names of characters they use mean nothing to you.

2. Actually, it can be any episode and they will still freak out.

3. They've gotten super excited about going to the Emergency Room because they thought it would be like an episode of Grey's.

4. After binging just three seasons, they're convinced they are basically a surgeon and can fix any of your physical ailments.

5. Sometimes they can even convince you that they're a surgeon, too.

6. You know when they come crying into your room at 2 a.m. that their favorite character just perished in the worst way possible, and that you'll be consoling them for the next four hours about it.

7. They have actually named their vehicle after a character on the show.

8. Every time you complain about any problem – physical or emotional – they calmly respond: “Push one of epi" in all situations.

9. Occasionally you'll just receive random text messages Grey's GIFs, and you have to just deal with it.

10. They call you “their person" and even though you don't know 100% what it means, you still own it.

11. The only reason(s) you allow them to force you to sit down and watch an episode with them is simply:

And...

AND...

12. Yet, somehow, they get you addicted too, so that you can both be happy/miserable together.

13. And your best friend is way too pleased about that they added another victim to the fandom.