The 8 Best Gilmore Girls Episodes To Watch This Fall

A compilation of the best autumnal episodes of Gilmore GIrls for your cozy binge-watching pleasure.

12753
Youtube

Fall is my favorite season. Gilmore Girls is my favorite show. Nothing puts me in the fall spirit more than snuggling up on the couch with a cozy blanket, the cool breeze coming in through an open window, watching my Gilmore Girls in mythical Stars Hollow's most beautiful season.

So grab yourself a cup of warm and a handful of candy corn and cuddle on up! These are the best fall episodes from each season of Gilmore Girls for your binge-watching pleasure:

1. S1E7: Kiss and Tell

Rory and Dean share their first kiss (and Rory shoplifts). She and Lane gossip and giggle over the big event while dressing up as Pilgrims for the Harvest festival in the town square. This episode is full of nostalgia and some adorable young love.

2. S2E4: The Road Trip to Harvard

Lorelai and Rory take off on a road trip to anywhere following Lorelai's breakup with Max. Eventually, they are led to Harvard where they explore the beautiful Ivy League campus as the leaves are changing and the back to school vibes are exuding fall!

3. S3E9: A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving

The Gilmore Girls prepare for the culinary event of all events: 4 Thanksgiving meals in one day. They start at the Kim's, work their way to Sookie's, Luke's, and close with the dreaded Gilmore feast. Thanksgiving is one of the best parts of fall and I think this episode does a great job depicting the wide varieties of Thanksgiving tradition.

4. S4E9: Ted Koppel's Big Night Out

The Gilmores. Tailgating. College Football. I mean, come on. This sums up an ideal fall Saturday. I love the casual vibes we get from the Gilmore's attire and it's always fun to see Richard in his prime!

5. S5E2: The Lorelai's First Day at Yale

Another back-to-school vibe, but this time it's Rory making her way to they Ivy Hallows of Yale University. While it was probably still technically summer when Rory moved to campus, this sweet episode was just too good to leave off. Plus going back to school basically means it's fall.

6. S6E7: 21 is the Loneliest Number

Rory's October birthday rolls around while she and Lorelai are still on the outs. This means their fab 21st birthday plans are out. But will the missing piece be enough to draw them back together? I think maybe. Lorelai also tries to convince Luke to be in her gory Halloween skit after Babette calls her Halloween set up lame.

7. S7E4: S'Wonderful, S'Marvelous

This episode may not necessarily take place in the fall, but it did air in mid-October. It also gives off a romantic fall vibe. I mean, parked in a field watching a romantic movie snuggled up in a convertible? Yeah, that sounds like a dream come true. Rory also dives into her new position at the Yale Daily News when she makes new friends at an art exhibition!

8. BONUS: A Year in the Life: Fall

Obviously, I had to add the very last, finale episode of the Gilmore Girls Revival. This episode brings a lot of peace and a lot of answers. All taking place in the beautiful, magical autumn paradise of Stars Hollow.

So there you have it, folks. The wannabe Gilmore's Guide to Watching for Fall. Enjoy!

From Your Site Articles