Walls Of Insanity

Walls Of Insanity

Easily achievable but completely unobtainable.

24
Walls Of Insanity

So we continued to walk.. I could see in the distances some tens of thousands of beautifully crafted blocks. They all stood as tall as the Eiffel Tower. The beauty of these walls seemed to be the source of their power. As every stepped gained a closer image I looked to my leader assuming he would tell me of the walls heritage. But he just stood there, he didn't speak. Disappointment filled his eyes but not the type like you and me. Not wallowing in something he couldn't achieve, But gazing at the let down from a thrown away victory.

"Somebody put a lot of effort into building those huh ?" I jokingly asked. He smirked then looked at me with his hand on his chin he took a step back. "Years have gone into the creation of these walls, the lies of a standard started it all.. The workers get sucked into a construction that seems easily achievable. Until they’re heart realizes what they’re working for is completely unobtainable. They can’t get it complete no matter how willing or forceful they are. They allow their work to disregard the rest for their souls as if my body is not covered in scars.

While these walls are extravagant, their worthiness is nothing but a silhouette. The wall either grows or shrinks depending on who is standing in front of it. Trying to maintain a level from a mistaken conformity. Their house is made from a foundation built upon insanity.. . They'd rather labor in vain than allow me to make a break through. They dress them up and grant the world quite a view. Persuaded to think I won't love them anymore once I see what’s on the other side. This world has them convinced of all of its lies. Their walls are covered with obscured paint. They fail to remember I tore the veil just so I could see their face. They have forgotten what my heart longs for most.. if the the builder I do not know I care nothing of these stained glass windows."

After that Jesus turned and began to knock at each wall door. I've never seen a man wait for something with this kind of intent before. He knocked even if he knew better. His heart eager to show forgiveness to the debtor. It hit me like a gushing wind I can’t undo what Jesus did. Not now not later would I ever revoke the crosses win. Why do I labor in vain as if I am not set free? As if there’s not already an obedient spirit inside of me. “Come along now Baylee I want to show something to you.” Jesus put out his hand for me to grab. “What is it?” I asked. “ A place I want you to start running to..” He paused kissed my head, led me forward and with a smile he said “The throne room”…

TO BE CONTINUED

“But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

MATTHEW 9:13