The stresses of being an adult have overcome my spirit and to be rudely honest, adulthood sucks, and I would definitely wish it on my worse enemy.
I was watching an old Disney Pixar movie the other night and I got to thinking about how time just flies along with the small pleasures of being an adolescent. There are a lot of toys, smells, foods, places, commercials, television shows, books, and clothes that instantly put me in a nostalgic place.
Let's take a trip down memory lane!
1.Oreo O's: Milk's favorite cereal! I heard you can only buy them from Japan now.
2. Baby Bottle Pops: What do I remember most? The annoying but catchy commercial or the massive amount of proposals I received.
3. Junie B. Jones & Goosebumps: When reading was actually a thing!
4. Marineland Commercials: Avid PBS Kids watchers should be pretty familiar with the catchy song!
5. Television Stations: WB, CW, Nickelodeon, Disney, Cartoon Network, PBS Kids, to name a few, are all after school classics. Nowadays, you can catch them at two in the morning; If you're lucky!
6. McDonald's & Burger King: When the food actually tasted authentic and the toys were a good investment
7. AOL: Enough said!
8. Mary-Kate & Ashley: Everyone's favorite twin sisters! I have all the movies and in my parents attic still!
9. Playing outside or at the park: Is that still a thing or...?
11. Blockbuster: Yesterday's Netflix!
12. Wonder Balls: Candy and Chocolate! My two favorite things!
13. Who remembers Stussy S's all over your notebooks. I still do them when I am bored!
14. "Hot Cross Buns": On the recorder of course!
15. Tamagotchi: Your virtual pet that probably died over 50 times.
Sometimes I wish I was a little older back then to appreciate these things. All I have is old YouTube videos and pictures to look at!