Everyone loves a good sandwich and the Wake County Odyssey Group is no exception! We decided to challenge ourselves this week by asking the question "If I were a sandwich, what would be one me?"
Our answers may surprise you.
1. "A stack of papers dressed with paint and cats" - Chloe
2. "Two books gently used filled with fandom merch and topped with sarcasm" - Robin
3. "Layers of social media, mixed with a thin slice of faux suede (my favorite shoes are made from this), a dash of resting bitch face, topped with a special sauce made from impatience and an annoyingly hearty laugh sandwiched between two hand-painted canvases" - Savannah
4. "A wine bottle inside a coffee mug filled with sass and sarcasm" - Blair
5. "The bread of me as a sandwich would be two marvel movies. Inside the sandwich would be a bunch of random music, animals and Youtubers" - Rachel
6. "I wouldn't be a sandwich, I'd be coffee" - Carey
7. "A slice of sarcasm, a slice of bitch face (because apparently if I'm not smiling I "look mean or pissed off." Thanks Dad!), and a slice of laughter encased between two slices of I literally couldn't care less and sprinkled with glitter" - Shannon
Are you enjoying our community articles? Want to get in on the action? Now you can! Sign up here and select "Wake County North Carolina" as your community to get started! And surprise! You can even sign up from your phone!