Waiting For Your Big As Told By "Friends"

No One Told You Life Was Gonna Be This Way.

18
Variety

The day has arrived: the day you sit down with the other new members of your sorority and you pick a big. This day is a day that girls in Greek life anticipate the moment they accept their bids; however, there's one problem: the torture, the waiting, and the torture of waiting.

1. When You're Told You Have To Wait A Month To Find Out Who Your Big Is

I'm not a patient person, so hearing that I have to wait SO long to meet my lifelong best friend is probably going to kill me.

2. When You Have The Sudden Realization That You May Not Get The Big You Picked

What if they didn't pick me back? What if they hate me? Ohmygod I'm gonna die.

3. When Your Big Finally Messages You! (From An Anonymous Number/Page)

You finally get a message from your Big and of COURSE it's anonymous. You can't know who they are just yet, but you're one step closer.

4. When You Start To Realize That You're Really Starting To Love Your Big

ohmygod she's so great I'm gonna cry.

5. When It's Reached The Point Where You Think You Can't Wait Any Longer

IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS WHO MY BIG IS OR TELLS ME THEY KNOW WHO SHE IS, I WILL PROBABLY PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE.

6. Then Finally, The Day Comes: Reveal Day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Anyways.

7. YOU FINALLY GET TO MEET HER!!!!!!

*see number six*

8. You Realize How You'll Always Love Your Big

You'll love her forever. Maybe even 5ever (that means more than forever).

9. And How You'll Never Let Your Big Live Down The Torture They've Caused You For The Past Month

"Remember that time you tortured me for a month straight? You owe me."

10. You Realize She's The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread: She's Your Lobster.

11. And You'll Probably Spend The Rest Of The Night Hugging Your Big.

Here's to you, Biggie.