Voting In The Midterms Is So Important In 2018

Your voice matters more than you know.

7

This midterm election will be my second time voting in my lifetime and I can express that the second time around is far different from what it was like two years ago in the national election. There's such a huge divide in our country, our states, even our own neighborhoods. The political climate has reached a new high as of late. And one thing that has been happening under our noses voter suppression in several states, including my home state of Georgia.

The sabotage overvotes have made the news and it has people on their feet and running to the polls. People being ineligible to vote due to not voting in the last election, early votes not being counted, counties being cut off from voting polls due to "distance qualifications". This isn't just a vote for who's going to be our next governor. We're voting for our senators, legislation, tax cuts and breaks. The main priority is who do you think will be better for your state and represent for the country? Who has your best interests in their views? Immigration, LGBTQ Rights, Healthcare, State Taxes, Gender Equality. These are some of the concerns that voters have the want answered with a plan and efficient solution

I'm telling you to go vote a certain party or certain candidate. I won't tell you to vote blue or red. I'm telling you that your voice has power and your vote has the power to change.

See you on Tuesday!!