VolunteerMark

If you've ever wanted a database that was full of volunteer opportunities, this is the website for you. 

The VolunteerMark website describes the service their organization provides as, "an online software application that helps nonprofit organizations and their volunteers maximize the volunteer experience through communication, scheduling and reporting tools."

This company focuses on connecting volunteers and nonprofits in a way that's really never been done before. Sure, you can reach out to nonprofits yourself. Most have a website where their opportunities for volunteers are listed. What about an organization you've never volunteered with before? Or, what if you want to try out volunteering with several nonprofits before you stick to one? This company has been created to fix all those problems. 

Currently based in Kansas City, VolunteerMark has hopes of branching out. If you're ever in the area, and want a place to give back a few hours of your time, go to their website: www.volunteermark.com. All you have to do is create an account (it's always free for volunteers) and start following organizations! If you have your own nonprofit, or are thinking of starting one, contact them. While it is $99 a month for organizations to use the website, it's a great way to contact people for volunteer opportunities. 

Be sure to look them up today! You can never spend enough time helping out your neighbors.