7 'Hocus Pocus' Film Locations To visit

7 'Hocus Pocus' Film Locations You Need To Visit To Get Your Spook On

"It's just a bunch of hocus pocus."

6360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DfrzIcuvsc
Disney

The 1993 cult-classic, "Hocus Pocus," tells the story of the Sanderson sisters— three witches who were hung during the Salem witch trials after casting a spell on Thackery Binx, cursing him to roam the streets of Salem as an immortal black cat. After 300 years, the witches were accidentally resurrected on Halloween night in their home by Max, a teenager who until now, was Halloween's very own Scrooge by lighting the infamous black candle.

Not many people know, but this iconic adventure was legitimately filmed in Salem, Massachusetts. Most of the locations in the movie are ironically enough only within two miles of each other. You can walk to almost all of them in less than 30 minutes which is amazing.

Here are the 7 "Hocus Pocus" film locations you need to visit immediately to get your nostalgic spook on:

1. Thackery Binx's House

Pioneer Village — Forest River Park, Salem, Massachusetts

2. Max and Dani's House

4 Ocean Avenue, Salem, Massachusetts

3. Allison's House

The Rose's Mansion — 318 Essex Street, Salem, Massachusetts

5. John Bailey High School (Max and Allison's School)

Phillips Elementary School — 86 Essex Street, Salem, Massachusetts

5. Old Town Hall

Old Town Hall — 32 Derby Square, Salem, Massachusetts

6. The Cemetery

Old Burial Hill Cemetery — 52 Orne Street, Marblehead, Massachusetts

7. Salem Common

Salem Commons — 30 Washington Square, Salem, Massachusetts