13 Vegan Dishes To Blow Thanksgiving Turkey Lovers Away

These 13 Vegan And Vegetarian Dishes Will Blow Your Thanksgiving Turkey Lovers Away

And your meat loving family members will love them.

6601

Here are some quick little recipe videos you celebrate your Thanksgiving is an animal-friendly way. All you could need from main dishes to sides and desserts, this list has something everyone would like.

Vegan stuffing 3 ways | hot for food

how to make 3 vegan stuffing options using the same base seasonings and ingredients. Happy Thanksgiving! CAULIFLOWER CHESTNUT STUFFING http://bit.ly/2MqvEaO ...

HOW TO: Make delicious vegetarian turkey for Thanksgiving

Learn how to make your own seitan veggie turkey! Inhabitat.com editor Yuka Yoneda shows you how to make your own vegetarian turkey alternative for Thanksgivi...

Amazing VEGAN THANKSGIVING Recipes | Easy Entrees & Sides

Happy Vegan Thanksgiving (aka Thanksliving)!! RECIPES BELOW! Thank you to Califia Farms for sponsoring this video. Check out all of their amazing products he...

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies | Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes

Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies recipe! Perfect for Thanksgiving or to bring to Friendsgiving, and SO easy to make :) ↠ Get your Very Vegan Thanksgiving Ki...

VEGAN PUMPKIN PIE | Vegan Thanksgiving | easy vegan dessert recipes

PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE: https://jessicainthekitchen.com/vegan-pumpkin-pie-gluten-free/ Happy World Vegan Day! For #worldveganday I'm sharing one of my faves. Thi...

VEGAN PECAN PIE | Easy Vegan Thanksgiving Recipe | Renida

♥ Thumbs up if you enjoyed this video! Hi friends, I’m on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/renidak/ and Snapchat ‘renidak’ ♥ INSTAGRAM: @renidak https://w...

CREAMY VEGAN CASSEROLE | THE HAPPY PEAR

FULL RECIPE:1 large red onion3 cloves garlic1 red chilli1 large leek2 courgettes300g broccoli1kg sweet potatofry down100g bake with bread crumbs6 sprigs of fres...

Mashed potatoes with Vegan Gravy | How to make Easy Vegan Gravy | Vegan Mashed Potatoes

We're building a brilliant Vegan Thanksgiving plate and this Vegan Mushroom gravy and the accompanying mashed potatoes are a totally essential step. Be sure ...

EASY TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE 😋 (VEGAN!)

Easy vegan tater tot hot dish recipe! Definitely make this tonight if you're in the mood for something comforting and delicious - and packed full of plant-ba...

Easy Vegan cornbread | Saying goodbye to the LP Kitchen

**WATCH IN 1080p HD FOR BEST QUALITY** Hello my beautiful viewers!! Happy Wednesday once again! hope your all having a great week so far! today's video is a ...

The Best Ever Vegan Mac 'N' Cheese

Watching this vegan mac 'n' cheese being made is making my mouth water. 🤤 RECIPE: https://tasty.co/recipe/the-best-ever-vegan-mac-n-cheese Find more vegan re...

Vegan Cranberry Sauce | Cranberry Sauce Recipe | Cranberry Sauce Thanksgiving

Come join me in my kitchen while I show you how to make #easy #vegan Cranberry Sauce for #thanksgiving ! Become a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/midnightmun...

How to Make Crazy Flaky Vegan "Buttermilk" Biscuits|Solo Budget-Vegan

Do you like soft, flaky, buttery biscuits? These tasty bites are sure to be a great addition to any breakfast, brunch, or dinner party. Happy eating! *Not a ...