5 Van-Life Youtube Couples You Should Subscribe To
Lifestyles

Their aesthetically-pleasing videos, hippy lifestyles and travel adventures are enough to convince you to live out of a van.

6064

I know what you're thinking.. a girl from the suburbs who's used to having her own room, running water and a shower, wants to live in a van? Yep. Ever since I fell down the van-life trail, I've become obsessed with watching Youtube videos about their lives. Many of them are vegan [another bonus point for me!] and lived completely "normal" lives before ditching their homes for a camper van.

It's really hard to imagine what's like to live your entire life in a van. It may be a fun month-long journey, but 24/7, 365? I'm not sure if I'm realistically up for the challenge, but these van-life Youtubers really make me consider the move. In many ways, it seems sustainable for the future - less wasted space, no room for our useless things and a way to accomplish everyone's dream: to travel the world!

If you're a little crazy like me and want to obsess over these van life hippies, look no further than these five Youtubers.

1. Minimal Millenials

This married couple is young, ambitious and completely adorable to watch. They recently renovated their camper van into any teenage girl's bedroom dream filled with aesthetically pleasing artwork, marble accents, a white/tan color scheme and retro-style pillows. I appreciate this Youtube couple the most because of their realistic videos - they're not super rich people who decided to give this a go. They work on the road while traveling to some pretty amazing spots in the U.S., Mexico and Canada to visit friends, family and new places.

2. Eamon & Bec

You can't not follow up Minimal Millennials with Eamon & Bec. The two couples traveled to Mexico together a few months back! They're another example of vegan #couplegoals. They're originally from Canada and have their own chai tea company called Chaiwala Chai! Their van is extremely unique, yet work-able (as in, everything has a purpose). My favorite part of their van is the blender holder - smoothies are a necessity.

3. Max & Lee

​Yes, another van life couple (but with an insanely cute dog). Lee is from Canada and Max (and Occy) are from Australia. They've been traveling in their van for over a year, and they visit some pretty amazing places. They have multiple surfboards stored in the van along with the rest of their belongings. If you're looking for some travel inspo, this couple's channel is for you. If you haven't guessed it already, this couple is also great friends with the Minimal Millenials and Eamon & Bec. Some of their videos feature the couples traveling and hanging out.

4. Wandxr Bus

This couple definitely capitalizes on their good looks and hippy VW bus! They live on the road with two dogs (wow) in a much smaller space - the VW bus is tinier than other vans. They make a variety of videos on their channel, from vegan recipes to travel vlogs, combined with aesthetically-pleasing sunset views and total hippie vibes.

5. Sara & Alex

Being less than a year old, this channel has truly made an impact on the van-life community. Their informational (and design #goals) videos answer many tough questions about their lifestyle. I completely love their blue, white and wood color scheme - it fits their beach lifestyle. Above all, this couple runs a website and blog with web classes on how to travel and thrive in a van. They're a picture-perfect look at what van-life can be!