15 Gift Ideas For That Special Girl In Your Life This Valentine’s Day
Lifestyles

She deserves more than the basic flowers and chocolates.

196
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Valentine%27s_day_M%26Ms_in_the_shape_of_a_heart_%288418026760%29.jpg

As January is quickly coming to a close it seems crazy that Valentine's Day is approaching as quickly as it is.

Don't fear though, for there is still a good bit of time to get a special and meaningful gift to give that special girl in your life!

The usual flowers and chocolate is sweet, but if you are really looking to wow your girl this Valentine's Day then here are 15 gift ideas for you to get her!

1. A super cozy personalized blanket

Any girl would love this cute customizable blanket!

Not only is it cozy, but it will remind her just how much you love her every time she cuddles up in it (plus it is 40% off as of now!)

Get it here for as low as $59.99

2. A love box

This box opens up to reveal pictures on every flap of you and your loved one and in the middle is a box.

You can put all kinds of little gifts in the box, such as jewelry, which makes a love box the perfect addition to making any gift every more special! It is even magnetic, so you can stick it to things like the fridge.

Get it here for $29.61.

3. Flowers that last a year

These are not your typical flowers.

Some of you may have seen these all over celebrities Instagram's, such as Cardi B and Kim Kardashian.

These flowers are guaranteed to last a whole year and they come in brilliantly vibrant colors. They have everything from rainbow roses to your typical red rose.

Oh and did I mention that they don't need watered?

They are so beautiful and guaranteed to make any girls day, whether you get her a single one or several.

They are a tad pricy, but for something that lasts year round that will make your girlfriend happy every time she sees it, it is totally worth it.

You can get a singular one here for $39 or a small round box here for $299.

For a similar product you can shop here for a singular rose priced at $17.

4. Personalized drawing

A personalized drawing is super original gift that is sure to make any girl smile!

You can get a pencil drawing here for as low as $45 or a more abstract version here for as low as $106.

5. Princess ring

Gabriella Barcinas

I am sure that some of you have seen this before since almost every girl ever has retweeted some version of this ring.

There is a reason that girls all around the world love this ring though.

It is because it makes them feel like a princess and what girl doesn't want that?

Get it here for $70.

6. Lindor chocolate truffles

These are not just your average chocolates.

These chocolate truffles are the richest chocolate that you will ever have. They come in a wide variety of flavors. Some notable favorites that I would recommend are sea salt and stracciatella.

Create your own package of 150 truffles for only $40 here.

7.  Locket

Nothing says 'I love you' better than a heart shaped locket so that your girlfriend can always have you close to her heart.

Plus you get to put a cute little picture of you guys in so even if you are apart, you are always with each other.

Get an enveloped heart one here with a customizable message you can put inside for $38.95.

Or get another one here for $58.

8. Picture collage

This option is really cute and customizable, while also super cheap.

To do this, all you need to do is print out a lot of pictures of you and your girlfriend and then arrange them on her wall in her room while she is out.You can also put a cute quote in the middle with a decal.

You can even include some balloons and a giant teddy bear if you want to go all out!

Just imagine how surprised she will be!

9. Birthstone necklace

This is a unique necklace that any girl is sure to want to wear all of the time!

You customize it by choosing both of your birthstones and your names to put in the necklace.

Get it here for $89.

10. A book with your initials in it

If your girlfriend is really into reading then this is a great custom gift for her!

Get it here for $60.

11. Michael Kors tote

This lovely read tote is sure to make your girl feel special when she walks around with it!

Not only is it stylish, but its color will look good with so many outfits, so she is sure to get good use out of it!

Get the one in the picture here for $128.25.

12.  Date night jar

Are you and your girlfriend always stuck on what to do for date night? Is that common phrase 'I don't care' used too much between the two of you?

Well fear not!

Because this jar has tons of date ideas for you and your boo to choose from.

It's simple; you just choose a stick out of the jar and whatever it says you do. It is a great way to keep things fun and to avoid the inevitable 'I don't care' debate.

Get it here for $23.96.

13. Massage oil candle

All girls (and guys) love a good massage.

Plus, everyone loves a good smelling candle to set the mood for a romantic evening.

Well, this candle melts into massage oil that you can use to massage your partner!

Get it here for $15.48.

14. Return to Tiffany’s mini heart tag earrings

These dainty earrings will make any girls heart melt!

Not only are they a classic look, but they will mean a lot to any girl who loves jewelry!

Get them here for $150.

15. Engraved handwriting bracelet

Not only is this bracelet cute, but every time that your girlfriend will wear it, she will see a handwritten message of your choice on it!

Get it here for as low as $19.