Valentine’s Day 2021: Singles Night Activities

Three activities to make yourself feel loved on February 14th regardless of your relationship status.

11
Photo by Feeh Costa on Unsplash

If you're like me and you're spending this year's Valentine's Day alone, do not fret because I have the perfect self-care activities to make you feel loved more than ever: no significant other required.

Face Masks (No, not the ones for the pandemic)

A good charcoal or bubbly face mask placed lightly upon your gorgeous face is exactly what's needed February 14th. Your face will feel smooth and renewed. If you're really in the mood to splurge, you can upgrade your facial spa treatment with a makeup roller to really soak up all the mask has to offer. Plus, the mask has a mouth hole so it won't stop you from sipping on that bubbly all night.

Cook Your Favorite Meal (Or just order-in, whatever you want)

Valentine's Day can be rough for some, so what better way to feel better than by making your favorite comfort meal? If you opt for the cooking route, spend time with yourself while you create a delicious masterpiece dish. That feeling of sitting down to a beautiful meal made by you is the best date you'll have with yourself. If you decide cooking isn't for you, unpacking that GrubHub bag will release all the dopamine you need.

Dress Up and Wind Down

Whether you're planning a night out on the town with friends or cozying up to stay in on V-Day, make sure you at least look cute while doing it. I know we're in a pandemic, but dig out those cute jeans (Hi Kylie Jenner) and throw on that new top you've been searching for a reason to wear. Don't forget to snap a couple hot Instagram pics while you're at it. Compliment yourself and love yourself better than any other valentine you've ever had.

Seriously, however you decide to spend Valentine's Day this year, make sure it's filled with self-love. You deserve to feel beautiful and special regardless of your relationship status. V-Day is all about love in general, not just relationships.