6 Things You Should Be Getting Your Boo On Valentine's Day

3. A Watch Or Wallet

813
GeoMarketing

It's that time of the year again, Valentines Day. The day most people dread. If you are single you probably think of this holiday as just another day. Which, it really is just another day. Even if you have a significant other you should show your love and care all days of the year not just Valentines Day. But, if you are in a relationship and struggling to find a cute gift or you want to make something for your boyfriend or girlfriend here is a list of things to give you an idea of what to get.

1. A Cute Box/Basket Full Of Treats

This is perfect for boyfriends and girlfriends. I think it is a great and easy idea for guys though. You can pick his favorite candy, snacks, drinks, or even gift cards and just shove them into a basket or box. Pretty simple. You can also, make it a little more romantic by adding notes to each item or a cute card.

2. DIY Gifts

DIY gifts are a great way to go. You can be creative and they can be fairly cheap to make. This is perfect for either boyfriends or girlfriends again but, mainly girlfriends are going to take their precious time and creative minds to pour their hearts into a meaningful diy gift. (Not saying guys aren't creative and loving.)

https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=Valentine%20diy%20for%20him%20boyfriends&rs=guide (List of DIY gifts from Pinterest)

3. A Watch Or Wallet

This idea could be for both but I would lean more towards the guys on this one. A lot of guys love watches so, this is a safe gift to get your boo. If he is not into watches get him a wallet! Everyone needs a wallet. Most likely his is falling apart so, save him from losing cards and get him a nice wallet.

4. Jewelry

Boys listen up! Most girls LOVE jewelry. This is a great way to go for your girl who loves rings, necklaces, and bracelets. It doesn't have to be anything too expensive or expensive at all. It is always the thought that counts. Your girl will for sure cry or tear up.

5. Flowers/ Edible Arrangements/ Stuffed Animals

This is also for both guys and girls. Mostly I am saying for your girlfriends though. Girls love flowers they are pretty and show that you have a romantic side. Edible Arrangements are also great for your fruit and chocolate lovers. Its pretty and yummy at the same time. As for stuffed animals literally, every girl wants one. They are cute and snuggly and great for when your boyfriend isn't there to cuddle!

6. FOOD.

Honestly, this is the best gift to give. Everyone loves food and there is no better present to give than something your boo really loves. Cook, get takeout or go out to dinner. Either way, I am sure your boyfriend or girlfriend will be very pleased with this gift.

Remember it is not how much you spend on your significant other it is about just spending time with each other and showing your love for them. Just like you should any other time of the year. Maybe just a little extra on Valentines Day.