Vacations With Families Are Always Much Needed

It is always great to take time for yourself and get away. It is even better when you get to get away with family.

12
Personal Photo

Family vacations are so much fun. They are even better when you do not get to see your family as much as usual. While being at college and working, it really does take away from family time. Also, with COVID19 going around has took family time away too. It is always important to catch up and have time together. There is nothing better than being together, telling stories, and reminiscing on old memories. Huge family vacations are hard to come by and do not get to happen very often. With everything going on, my family still pushed and made a huge fantastic vacation happen.

My family rented a house in St Augustine. I have never been there before. It was so exciting to go something new with all your family. All the grandchildren and my grandparents got to come. We stayed up late nights but still got up early. We made every single moment together count. As most of us are getting older trips like these are hard to come by. It’s hard getting everyone off work at the same time. It was even harder planning a vacation with all the sickness going on in the world also.

Family PhotoPersonal photo

We got a house on the beach, but in a very private spot. We had our own boardwalk to the beach. The ocean there is so beautiful. I had never seen the Atlantic before in person. We also got to travel through different cities on the way there so seeing those were also cool. St Augustine has a nice beach, but also a nice town. It was a very historic city. It had forts you could tour. It had an ally downtown were you could walk around all the shops. It was a perfect spot for our family vacation.

We had the best vacation and unforgettable memories we will never forget. We had the best family dinners with the best home cooked meals. My parents, my grandparents, my siblings, my lover, and my nephew were all there to experience this beautiful destination with me. I will forever remember this vacation as one of the best ones. I’m forever thankful for family and this experience.