What Can I Do With a Laminator
Education

10 Uses for the Best Laminators

Laminators don't need to be left unused for months. They easily are a useful tool both around the office and around the house. From laminating basic documents to preserving birthday cards for eternity, the best laminators can be up for the task.

7
10 Uses for the Best Laminators

In many situations, laminator reviews fail to show just how versatile these machines really are. This is not limited to the best laminators for teachers as they can be used by all professionals and even students.

1. ID cards

The main benefit of modern laminators comes with the fact that they can work well with ID cards. These cards tend to be used for various purposes. If they are printed on paper, laminating them can improve their durability, even in case of certain water spillage accidents.

2. Pictures

Another popular use for a laminator comes with pictures. Certain pictures can be laminated to improve their durability and to keep them forever. In most situations, even larger pictures can be laminated, up to A4 in paper size.

3. Reports

Those using a laminator at the office can ensure their reports are properly protected and stored. Laminating them is similar to laminating any other document.

4. Posters

Fans of posters can find the best laminators as a good solution to protect their collectibles. There are thousands of vintage posters for sale which are laminated to improve durability. Some laminators might even be able to laminate thicker posters as well.

5. Business cards

Laminated business cards may be a thing of the past. However, they still make sense in a few situations. For example, water parks might hand out laminated business cards to protect them and to offer them to possible customers in the best shape.

6. Certificates

Certificates might not be as easy to store. Many people try to keep them in locations where they are safe. For some types of certificates, the best laminators can offer much-needed protection. Plenty of documents can be preserved in this manner.

7. Menus

Businesses can laminate their menus for extra durability. Although laminated menus are not seen in high-end restaurants or hotels, they can be a good solution for busy businesses which deal with a large number of customers.

8. Programs

The opening hours of businesses can also be laminated. Together with special programs or offers, they can even be displayed on the premises, such as seen in some gyms.

9. Play money

Kids can learn more about money with laminated play money. They can also take the opportunity to learn basic math skills.

10. Birthday cards

Those who want to make the most of their birthday cards and preserve them for eternity can use a laminator for this purpose. Since they are typically smaller than an A4 piece of paper, laminating them should not come with any hassle.

The best laminators have multiple uses. They work for documents, certificates or other paper-based prints such as pictures. The good news is that they are also very easy to use.