Everyone In America Is Crying Ugly Tears Because Colton Is The Next Bachelor

Tia is not the only one who is upset, we all are. #JoeforBachelor

46

I am so deeply upset that Colton is the next Bachelor, so much so that I am crying out of frustration and sadness! Usually, I can find some type of support behind ABC's choice of the leading man for the series, but I can't for Colton. He is not someone who I support whatsoever.

Now, I want to make this clear now before anyone misinterprets my words. I don't think Colton is a bad person, as I have never met him before. This article will not judge his character because it would be based on television experiences, and it's unfair to be overly critical of someone based on a TV show.

This article will be about why I wanted other people to be The Bachelor over Colton, and why I feel that these people were more suited to be The Bachelor. I am not going to say that Colton is a bad person because I don't know him, and he probably isn't a bad person. Please do not come at me for disliking Colton, as we all have a right to our opinion.

If we're being honest, I wanted Jason, Joe, or Ben to be the next Bachelor. These were my top 3 picks for the Next Bachelor. Personally, I find them more attractive than Colton, but these guys all do seem to be my type. As well as, I never doubted their intentions for being on the show.

With Colton, there was always something off with him. I never fully trusted Colton from Becca's season to Bachelor in Paradise. He seemed like he was more in it for the fame, and I know that might be the editing of the show and the producers wanting us to think that of him. I don't know, but this is what I think of him based on the moments he's on my television screen.

I trust Joe, Ben, and Jason. Joe literally defend Kendall's honor at Bachelor in Paradise and he stayed for Kendall and stayed loyal to Kendall when she wasn't being loyal to Joe. Kendall was making out with other guys (which is fine), but Joe was staying there because he only wanted to focus on her. That's one of the most honorable characteristics in a man and a Bachelor.

To compare, Colton flip-flopped a lot. One moment he's into Tia, the other moment he's not. One moment he's talking to Tia and spent a weekend with her, and then goes straight into Becca's season. Where does Colton's heart lie?

Is Colton going to be able to make a decision on one girl? Will Colton pull another Arie? Will Colton be able to fully commit to himself to one girl by the end of the whole process? His past behaviors on the show say otherwise, as it felt like he sort of settled for Tia because if he dated anyone else in Paradise there would be so much drama.

We know that Joe, Ben, and Jason would have. Once again, Joe literally stayed for Kendall while she went and made out with other guys on the week that she had the power. Joe could've been trying to get a rose to made sure that he stayed another week, but no he wanted faithful to Kendall.

Ben fell in love with Lauren, and based on what was shown on TV, he would've done anything for her. He already feels like he's unlovable, and he deserves love! Like, he is the perfect ten of a human being. Even after being heartbroken, Ben commented on Lauren's recent heartbreak saying that he just wants her to be happy.

Jason told Becca after she dumped him, that he just wants her to find happiness. If I ever dump a guy, I want a guy to be as respectful as Jason when he got dumped. Like, who says that? PERFECT GENTLEMEN DO!!! COLTON DIDN'T SAY THAT TO BECCA!

I want a guy like Joe, Ben or Jason, not Colton. Especially since I know that I have a lot of doubts when pursuing a guy, I know that I will constantly be questioning whether or not the guy is fully into me because that's just my personality.

Ben, Joe, and Jason would make me feel confident in the relationships I have with them. They would do the same thing for the ladies on their season, and they would truly fall in love with them. They would care about them more than anything in the world. We know that they would be committed to them for as long as they possibly could.

I don't know if Colton would, based on what we've seen on television. He didn't seem like he wanted to commit to Tia until the last possible minute for him to decide. Then HE DUMPED HER AND MY THEORY IS THAT HE WAITED THAT LONG JUST SO HE COULD GET MORE SCREEN TIME! This is not only aggravating to me, but to viewers all around Bachelor Nation.

I know that Colton is a virgin, and I know that will be the angle that they use to get people to watch, but I don't think that should be his defining characteristic as The Bachelor. I think that The Bachelor should be someone who's faithful, decisive, and trustworthy. I didn't see those traits in Colton based on what I've seen in him these past seasons and I did see those traits in Joe, Ben, and Jason.

Also, I genuinely love Joe more than I have loved any other contestant on the show and I want him to find love more than anyone. Joe is someone who is a normal dude who got thrown into this crazy show world, and he's stayed true to himself throughout the whole process. I love that, and I really wanted him to be the Bachelor, not Colton. #JoeforBachelor

Furthermore, I am not the only person who feels this way about Colton being the next Bachelor. The rest of America is doing the ugly cry too, and a big portion of America is angrier at producers than they've been at Trump for a while.

Overall, I am deeply saddened that Colton is the next Bachelor. I do not think that the producers made even a decent call on this one. I think from this point on out, viewers should vote for who they want as The Bachelor, and if they did this season, COLTON WOULD NOT HAVE WON BY ANY MEANS! I am going to go continue my ugly cry now.