12 Thoughts All College Seniors Have About Their Upcoming Graduation, As Told By Michael Scott

The stress that comes with graduation is best told by World's Best Boss, Michael Scott

144
@michaelscottdaily

Graduation is quickly approaching. We are a little over a month from walking across that stage and getting that diploma. The weeks leading up to that celebration though is far from carefree. Senioritis is hitting hard and you have a to-do list a mile long. Nobody knows the struggle as well as world's best boss, Michael Scott.

1. Your mom when you tell her how much graduation invitations are going to be

Who knew those pieces of paper could be so expensive?!

2. When your professors start talking about your upcoming final that determines if you get to graduate

One test deciding if you pass or fail, no thank you, I would like to keep my will to live.

3. When you see how you look in your shapeless graduation cap and gown

Could it be any uglier? Your only hope is decorating your graduation cap into something somewhat pleasing to the eyes cause that gown is impossible to pull off.

4. When you're writing your final college paper

By now you've written so many papers, you've perfected the art of making stuff up. Just one more time.

5. When people ask you what you're doing next

I DON'T KNOW is no longer an appropriate response so you could try being brutally honest and saying you don't want to do anything.

6. When you're applying for your 99th job and still haven't heard anything

You're a month away and the local bridge is looking like your next home so might as well be optimistic about your upcoming desperation.

7. When you're the only junior in your senior friend group

You're still a year away from getting your grad cap and gown, you will be in the exact same place next year, and you just want to be doing all the same things as your friends.

8. When your dad is telling you all the people you have to invite

Why do I need to invite everyone you've ever met dad I just want to invite MY friends!

9. When you're looking at all the assignments you still have left to do

There are less than 30 days, how do you still have that many assignments left?!

10. When your teachers ask you what you learned in your college years

After this long, your brain is pretty much mush. They should understand that.

11. When you are so close yet so far away and someone brings up graduation and you immediately feel better

IT'S SO CLOSE, JUST HOLD ON!

12. When it's finally graduation day

It's finally here, you've earned it, now celebrate!