You Can't Miss Out On Them!

Sit Back, Relax, And Listen To These 6 Artists That You Can't Miss Out On

Folks, don't miss out on them.

18
https://unsplash.com/photos/aWXVxy8BSzc

If you feel like your ears haven't been hearing great music in a while, I have something great for you. For the past several months, I've been absolutely obsessed with these musicians and I love that they're my little secret. These artists are a mix of indie, rap, and r&b that flow and proving themselves in the music industry.

1. Omar Apollo

To start off with an artist that I've been completely obsessed with since the summer of 2018. I'm not too sure when I was introduced to his music, but my ears haven't been the same ever since. His sound is generally a mix of r&b and indie sounds that combine well together to create his signature music. Omar Apollo is a 21-year-old musician from Indiana that's recently gained steam as an artist to watch.

2. Role Model

Alright folks, now I need you to listen to the purest cover you'll ever hear of Miley Cyrus's "The Climb". Okay, his best song isn't a cover of a Miley Cyrus song, but I know you'll definitely love it. It wasn't until late fall that I started to Role Model's music, Tucker Pillsbury or "Role Model" creates music that relates to the lost young souls out there.

3. Eliza

In all honesty, I didn't start to listen to Eliza's music until about two weeks when discovering it on Spotify. Let me say, I've been changed and changed for the good because she's the perfect amount of soul and up-tempo music industry needs to hear. Eliza, an artist from the United Kingdom samples eclectic funk and soul in the recent album "A Real Romantic". If there's a song you should listen, it's definitely "Alone and Unafraid".

4. Nao

Gosh, Nao, what can I say about her? With one of the most unique voices in the music industry at the moment, Nao is a front-runner in my opinion. I discovered Nao's music about one month ago while lying ill in my bed. I found a short clip of her singing "Orbit" and had to hear the complete song, and the rest is history. Nao is an artist from the United Kingdom that provides listeners with beautifully written tunes.

5. Lolo Zouai

Okay, now we have Lolo Zouai a French-American artist that's had a special place in my heart for about a year. Lolo Zouai is an eclectic r&b artist that gives you feel-good music that makes you want to get up and dance. Zouai is popping off a bit in the music industry, so don't miss out on her. If there's a song that you should listen to Lolo's, it would be "Brooklyn Love".

6. Mereba

Finally, ladies and Gentleman, don't miss out on Mereba, please! Just like the last few artists, I discovered Mereba's music on Spotify about one month ago. I stumbled upon "Sandstorm", one of her new releases and fell in love. Mereba combines soulful eclectic sounds different to other artists in the industry.

Take some time and listen to some great tunes!