Things That Have Changed In The Last 4 Years As Told By U Of A Seniors

Where did three years go?

132
A World Report U.S. News

I started my college career at the University of Arizona in 2015 and a lot of things have changed at the University after that. The four things that have changed about the U of A is parties- they turned into festivals and wristband only, frat rankings, the fashion- more edgier and casual than dressed up. Nobody wears heels and dresses anymore. Campus involvement- people becoming way more involved with clubs and events/ stress busters. I was a part of Greek Life at the University. I was a Tri Delta and I still am because I went alum. I have had experience with fraternities and their parties. Some parties people were not able to go because you were required to know someone in the frat and get a wristband.

Now that I am older and a senior a lot more people on campus have been deciding to get more involved with campus clubs and organizations. It is interesting to see things changing on campus because I enjoy other students getting involved and making a difference on the University of Arizona campus. I may not know the future of the U of A because I am going to be an Arizona Wildcat alum starting this summer. It is really hard to believe that the date is almost here because my four years of college went by really fast. I think that four years of college goes by really fast because while you enjoy the moment and the present, you start to realize "oh wait three years went by, but how?"

Since I started my college career in 2015, the University of Arizona has changed in a lot of different ways. For example, the University is partnering with Hohm Pods of America so students are able to take a nap/ power nap in between classes. The University of Arizona is working with Pods of America to help students get their rest. Students can take a nap after a test, a final, or in between their classes. This is part of the 3rd floor of the student union.

According to the fashion at the University of Arizona, it has changed in a lot of good ways. I have seen a lot of girls wear fashionable clothing to class and going out. You may know the basic college girl that wear leggings, sandals or tennis shoes and a cute shirt to class. It is always nice to feel comfortable and comfy going to class. Don't we all want to feel like that? But let's be honest, we are women and we need to go out of our ways and dress fashionably to class!

It will make us feel good and look trendy. There are a lot of new trends that came out that I have known about since my freshman year. It is so nice and refreshing to see U of A girls wear fashionable clothing. Yes, go us! We don't need to look cute for the men, we just want to dress fashionably for ourselves so we can feel good! Since we go to college in a warm state, we should all be able to look fashionable and dress appropriately.