Unique Valentine Gifts 2019
Dating

Unique Valentine Gifts 2019

Special Gifts Your Girlfriend Has Always Wanted For Valentines That You Did Not Know.

36

The month of love is upon us again, and as usual, people are busy planning on how to surprise their loved ones with all kinds of gifts. The glitz and glamour of same old red roses, chocolate, and a bottle of wine are on everyone's top list this week. It has become cliche, I mean it's not a surprise anymore and yet that is every woman's dream. No woman wants a man who is predictable. We like men who are spontaneous and catch us off-guard. Be creative and come up with something your significant other never expected you to do. Forget about the dinners and flowers, be creative this year and you will thank me later.

While at breakfast the other day I overheard three gentlemen, seated next to me talk about Valentine and what they were planning to buy for their wives. ‟What are you buying your wife this valentine?" one asked, ‟Ah nothing out of the ordinary, just a card and some flowers." The other answered. ‟You know, I cannot dare to forget buying my wife a gift otherwise I will end up in the doghouse," another one responded. Too many women, Valentine's Day is as special as their birthdays, and they do not expect their partners to forget, or else she will end up questioning your love for her. This Valentine, dare to be different. Take time to express yourself and show your significant other that her happiness matters most.

Men often ask why they have to jump over the hurdles to prove that they love their wives on Valentines. You damn right, I also do not know the answer but what I know is that it's a day my husband cannot fail to buy for me a gift. If you ask other women out there, you might get a different perspective. With that said, away from the usual flowers and cards here are a few ways you can celebrate this Valentine's Day. I will share with you some ideas which will leave your wife in awe.

Guilt-free pass.

Yes, you heard me right. Guilt-free pass. Weird as it sounds, a guilt-free pass might be the best gift you can give your lover this season. It's good to let go sometimes and let loose but be very careful not to go overboard. For those who are married for long, this might sound like a plan. After so many years of being in each other's wings, the one-day guilt-free pass will without a doubt be an ideal present.

Better still get your wife a ticket to her dream destinations (for those who can afford) and let her go with a person of her choice. Remember the rule, no calling or questioning her movements, no getting jealous, no tantrums if she doesn't call. Let her enjoy without feeling guilty.

Arrange to fly in her long lost friend.

Recently a friend told me how the husband surprised her and flew in a friend they had not seen each other for over one year, and when I was writing this article, it came to my mind, and I was like this might be one of the best valentine gifts your lover could ever ask. I mean who would have thought that on valentines, their significant other can fly in someone to surprise them? If you do this for her, they will thank you for going over and beyond to make them happy.

Give her your time and undivided attention.

Availing your lover your time and attention is one of the priceless presents she can ever ask. Everyone is busy but have you ever imagined what amount of connection and memories we can create with our loved ones if we slowed down our momentum? This Valentine tries that. When talking to her, put away that phone, do away with any distractions, switch off that phone and allow her to speak, Women love dialogue. Just listen to her you will be surprised by what will come out of her and better still get that satisfaction from the connection you feel.

Write a letter right from your heart.

a love note speaks volumespixby

With the modern technology of texts and face time, a letter, written from your heart speaks volumes. It is a beautiful way of reminiscing about your past. Be creative with it, you can either present it to her right before bedtime, as you take that shower in the tab, you can even put it in a romantic card and deliver to her workplace. Bring back the good old days, I guarantee you, it will make you stand out. Alternatively, you can involve your kids. Let every child write a message or a note to your partner expressing their love and put it in a card. He or she will thank you for putting in an extra effort. For the men, imagine you were going to propose to her, write down those words and present them to her. Don't say I didn't tell you.

Love is something that is worth celebrating every day. Celebrate everyone all the time; you never know what they are going through. Put a smile on someone's face, and it will come to you in due course. Express your love to them, cheer them up when they are feeling low, encourage them, Love is all the love needs, you know.