Success Has Many Definitions

Success Has Many Definitions

The word success means something different for everyone.

23
Success Has Many Definitions
damaskwallpapers.blogspot.com

Before I graduated high school, I heard the phrase, "You have to go to college to be successful!" seemingly every day. I always thought that was funny, because I know college isn't meant for everyone. Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, and Richard Branson are all perfect examples.

So, where did society get the idea that everyone wanted to go to college? Small-minded people have a tendency to group everyone in the same category. I'm a dreamer though, and I believe everyone has their own unique mindset that contains thoughts that make them remarkable.

No matter what walk of life you are in, think about your goals and what you want to accomplish within the next year. Create your own definition of success. Think about the little and big things that could make you successful. It could be anything from graduating college, getting promoted in your workplace, or just striving to be a better person.

There is a liberating feeling that will come in your heart when you discover what you what you want to do to be successful. No matter what you make your goal, make sure you will be content with what you are doing. God made each person unique. He placed one specific, "God dream," there for you to go after. There will never be another you on this earth — so make sure you make your time here count!