UNiDAYS app college discounts

If You're A College Student And You're Not Using UNiDAYS, You Are SERIOUSLY Missing Out

They have a discount for like everything.

23

About a year ago, my mom mentioned something to me about this thing called UNiDAYS. I wasn't really sure what it was because I had never heard of it, but she knew that it gave discounts and she wanted to use it. She used it and that was honestly the last I ever heard about it, until recently.

I am a pretty avid Victoria's Secret/PINK shopper so when I got an email from them about a sale going on, I decided to do some online shopping. When I got ready to check out, I saw an ad on the website about UNiDAYS and how you could get a 15% discount with it. So, of course, I downloaded the app because who doesn't love a good discount?!

And when I browsed through the app, I found the best thing ever.

This app gives college students HUNDREDS of discounts. They give discount codes for Victoria's Secret, Kate Spade, H&M;, Apple Music, Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco, MAC makeup, Publix, Samsung, HP, Microsoft, American Eagle, RayBan, Under Armour, and literally so many more.

All you have to do is create an account and verify that you are enrolled in an accredited college, and then you have access to all of these discounts.

Now, I will say that most of these places only offer somewhere between 10%-20% off, but I mean 15% off Kate Spade items is a good chunk of money being saved.

There are also some smaller businesses that offer discounts. There's this website called Nasty Gal that I had never heard of until recently, but they offer up to 80% off their website, and I have looked through their clothes and they do have some pretty cute stuff.

When I was recently looking for some cute spring/summer clothes, the first thing I did was look through the UNiDAYS app to see what shops offered discounts. Then, I would choose which places to look first.

As college students, we're always trying to find ways to save money, but I also know that some of us like to shop and buy nice things. So, if you don't already have an account, download it like now and start saving some money!