10 Unfit Thoughts You Have While Training For That Summer Bod

We can all be physically healthy but that doesn't always mean our thoughts are.

40
https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-wearing-pink-sun-hat-lying-on-white-dea-dock-235496/

We all want to look good, but that doesn't mean it's easy. Looking like your favorite Instagram model in the Summer is something every girl wants, we want the tan, the body, the hair, the everything. But just because I may go to the gym every day in the months leading to warm weather or count my calories, does not mean I will automatically transform into looking like someone I'm not.

We would all be living our best life if we could eat whatever we want or sit on the couch all day and not gain a pound or feel lazy.

Here are 10 unfit thoughts I have when I'm supposed to be training for that summer bod.

1. If I get a spray tan I will go from a 5 to a 10.

While a tan always helps you look more alive, it does not make you look skinnier or more fit.

2. Waking up everyday thinking, "Maybe today will be a cheat day".

If everyday is your "cheat day," it's technically not considered a cheat day anymore.

3. I wish I looked like her.

Never, never, never compare yourself to others, we all were born with different genetics for a reason.

4. If I just lay in bed all day and not eat maybe I'll still lose weight.

Nope, not gonna happen girlfriend. To get results you have to work for them.

5. If I go to the gym 3 times a day it will speed up the process.

Tired this, doesn't work. All this does it make you tired and weak.

6. If I cut out every bad thing out of my diet forever I'll look the way I want to.

You might be able to do this for a little while, but it never lasts long and before you know it you'll be shoving junk food down your throat.

7. Juice cleanse, juice cleanse, juice cleanse.

It's called a cleanse for a reason. It's more unhealthy to do this everyday than to just limit your food portions.

8. Maybe he will finally notice me.

Never do this for a guy, always do it for yourself.

9. Why don't I have abs yet?

Sorry sweetheart, but it takes years of hard work to achieve this goal.

10. If I go to the gym, I can eat that bag of chips.

Don't do it to yourself. Don't ruin everything you just went to the gym for.

All in all, if you want to look good you have to do it the right way. Everything takes time and everyone has those bad thoughts, you're not alone. A healthy diet, an active lifestyle and lots of water are all you need.