12 Places At UNC To Visit Based On Your Zodiac Sign

12 Places Or Buildings At UNC Chapel Hill That You Should Visit Depending On Your Zodiac Sign

Simply put, this is the most important information you need to know.

85

Whether you are a firm believer in the messages from the stars or just a casual reader of your weekly horoscope, most people can agree that they have a lot to say, just like the buildings on campus. Lucky for you, I just so happen to be able to hear the stars and the buildings. After long, extensive research I believe that I have found the perfect fit for each zodiac sign. Here is what place or building you should visit depending on your zodiac sign.

1. Aries: Dean E. Smith Center

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/861172759966947216/

Aries is the first zodiac sign — and that's very fitting, as they are born to be number one. Aries are the leaders of the pack, first in line to get things going. Being ruled by Mars means that they have an impressive fighting spirit and are unafraid of a challenge or competition. With all of these being said, it is easy to understand why they have been matched with the Dean E. Smith Center, home to (objectively) the best basketball team in the world.

2. Taurus: Granville Towers

https://www.apartments.com/granville-towers-chapel...

Some zodiac signs are quite a happy feeling, thinking, or doing, but a few signs are happiest acquiring material possessions and experiences, such as Taurus'. As such, they love all things luxurious, which is why they would love Granville Towers, the epitome of a luxury lifestyle on campus.

3. Gemini: Franklin Street

https://www.visitchapelhill.org/listing/franklin-s...

Gemini's are arguably the most hated sign. They are just so finicky, two-faced, and catty. Don't think I am just hating on all Geminis, I can only attest so vehemently because I'm one too. In all seriousness, Gemini's are curious, love change, have few passions, and are not necessarily two-faced — but they do have two distinct personalities. Since they love change and have a hard time making choices, Franklin Street is the perfect match. Franklin has so many different stores and restaurants that it's basically a Gemini's dream.

4. Cancer: Mediation Room in the Union

https://thetab.com/us/unc/2016/11/17/can-finally-nap-meditation-room-7506

Cancers are ruled by the moon, so they cycle through moods just like the moon cycles through phases. However, for the most part, Cancers are intuitive, nurturing, domestic, and comforting. The meditation room on campus provides the same amount of comfort for all those who frequent it.

5. Leo: FedEx Global Education Center

https://about.van.fedex.com/newsroom/fedex-global-...

Leos are ruled by the sun, and as such, they believe that they are the center of the universe. Don't let that fool you though, Leos are also natural leaders, have giant hearts, and are beyond generous. They are a perfect match for one of the newest buildings on Chapel Hill's campus — the global education center, the newest pride and joy of campus that not only gives beautiful aesthetics, but also a leading education for thousands.

6. Virgo: The Quad

https://drclue.com/chapel-hill-nc-unc-campus-teambuildingscavengerhunt/

Virgos are ruled by Mercury, the planet of communication. They are opinionated, constantly analyzing, love helping others, and love the outdoors. The quad is, well, definitely outside, but beyond that is also one of the best places for them to hear the opinions of others, and give their own.

7. Libra: Ackland Art Museum

https://ackland.org/about/advisory-boards/

Just like Taurus', Libras are ruled by Venus, the planet of love and beauty. Unlike their bullheaded counterparts, Libras prefer being surrounded by visual art as opposed to having luxurious material possessions. They are also social butterflies. The Ackland Art Museum is perfect for Libras, as it contains beautiful and timely pieces of arts.

8. Scorpio: Wilson Library

https://library.unc.edu/wilson/about/wilsonhistory/

Scorpios are among the most mysterious of the signs. They enjoy the dark, have a powerful presence, are secretive, and are frequently misunderstood. This was the easiest connection to make, as Wilson is quite literally the scariest place on Earth. Beyond the intimidating appearance of the historical library is a place filled with special collections.

9. Sagittarius: The Pit

https://theblacksheeponline.com/north-carolina/5-w...

Sagittarius' are ruled by Jupiter, the happy planet. This really shows in their social interactions, as they are always up to meet someone new. I cannot stress how much of a good fit the pit for Sags, as there is constantly new people to meet and new things to try.

10. Capricorn: Davis Library

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Davis_Library_UNC_Front_1.JPG

Capricorns are ruled by Saturn, the planet of wisdom, and are cautious, patient, and hardworking. There have been an insurmountable amount of students to have taken shelter in Davis during midterms and finals week. The library is a symbol of all hard work that is put in throughout the semester.

11. Aquarius: The Union

https://carolinaunion.unc.edu/get-involved

Aquarius' are ruled by Uranus, which happens to be the only planet that spins on its side. For an Aquarius, this shows as following their own path and being incredibly individualistic. Just like Geminis and Franklin street, an Aquarius will be able to do whatever they feel like doing within the union, as it offers a number of different activities and rooms.

12. Pisces: Joan Gillings Center for Dramatic Arts

http://playmakersrep.org/about-us/joan-h-gillings-...

Pisces are represented by two fish, and one trying to escape reality. There is always a part of their mind in faraway places, as such it is not rare for most Pisces to keep a journal by their bed for any late-night thoughts that might pop-up. With a desire to escape paired with a love for the arts, the perfect place for a Pisces is the Joan Gillings Center for Dramatic Arts.

Have you visited any of these places on UNC's campus? Check out your zodiac sign, and maybe check out some new campus destinations in the process!