Poetry On Odyssey: Unbalance

Poetry On Odyssey: Unbalance

A poem about accepting the evident unbalance within life and focusing on restoring balance. May this motivate you in times of unbalance.

33

Hey Readers!

I've thought about when exactly 'unbalance' could occur. As with most things, it is bound to happen. It is an obstacle. There will never be a world completely free of things feeling or being unbalanced. However, if you have the belief and motivation to change that unbalance and restore your balance, then you can begin to feel at ease. I am not an expert. I can only speak from experience. What I have come to realize about unbalance is that it is not avoidable, but it can be changed into positive energy. It can place a weight off of my shoulders when I properly take time to cultivate negative energies into something positive. I hope this piece instills motivation to always seek balance. Good vibes to you!

There will always be unbalance

No matter if you begin the change

Or if someone else does

There will always be unbalance

Unbalance in the sense that not all things

Will perfectly align as they should

Balance is a process

It is something that is bound to shift

No regard for what causes this

Just that unbalance is evident

But it doesn't always stay this way

It can begin to be ok again

Balance can be achieved once more

Only if your heart is set to restore

Restoration of within to gain balance is just fine

It matters not who can see inside

To truly know if you're unbalanced as you say

Balance is yours anyway

For your balance is yours to cherish

It is yours to own and confine

In perfectly healthy content

And keeps you entwined to

Your soul as it, too, appreciates this care

Unbalance is ok

But, please, don't keep it there

Too much unbalance can cause you to stop

Everything, it seems, begins to fade away

Into untouchable dreams

And it could cause you, under stress

To burst at the seams

But refer to this when chaos seems to hold you

You can do whatever your mind is set to

You're worth the balance in every moment

I hope this encourages you to overcome and own it