The 7 Best YA Books For Your Ultimate "YA Book Nerd" Wishlist

​You are a book nerd, or you are not, there is no in-between.

66
Swoon Reads

You are a book nerd, or you are not, there is no in-between.

But if you indeed are one, then most of you probably already know all of the releases listed. But maybe you aren't that high key, or maybe you're just getting into the book nerd universe.

Well, we're welcoming you. With pleasure, we give you the ultimate "YA book nerd wishlist." There's a need to be warned, though. Read on if you want to, but don't say I didn't warn you. Just a heads up, you'll be broke after pre-ordering all of these wonderful books. Let's get into it.

1. "Wonder Woman: Warbringer" - Leigh Bardugo (Aug. 29th)

The first installment of the DC Icons series, written by various artists, has our DC woman of the year as our subject. Written by the author of the Grisha trilogy, this promises to be a hit.

2. "Tower of Dawn" - Sarah J Maas (Sep. 3rd)

The sixth installment in the Throne of Glass series will be great because of two reasons: 1. Sarah J Maas 2. Chaol

3. "The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding" - Alexandra Bracken (Sep. 3rd)

The author of the Darkest Minds trilogy and the Passenger duology comes with her first middle-grade series. That's all you need to know.

4. "They Both Die At The End" - Adam Silvera (Sep. 3rd)

An Adam Silvera book is always gay and aways sad. That's about all you need in life.

5. "The Language of Thorns" - Leigh Bardugo (Sep. 29th)

I was talking about Leigh Bardugo earlier. Well, she's been busy. .This collection of tales is set in the Grisha universe (Shadow and Bone / Six of Crows) and it's going to be amazing. That's for sure.

6. "The Sun And Her Flowers" - Rupi Kaur (Oct. 3rd)

Milk + Honey was phenomenal. How can 'the sun and her flowers' disappoint. It's poetry, and it's Rupi Kaur. C'mon.

7. "Whichwood" - Tahareh Mafi (Nov. 14th)

Companion to her middle-grade novel 'Furthermore,' about a girl who washes dead bodies for a living. Sign me up.