The Ultimate Summer Bucket List

The Ultimate Summer Bucket List

That doesn't include binge watching Netflix.

67
The Ultimate Summer Bucket List

After a long semester and the grueling prep for finals week, summer is finally right around the corner! For years, we’ve been promising ourselves and our friends that this summer is going to be so much better than the last. More often than not, we don’t hold ourselves to many of our summer plans. It’s so much easier to spend your days being lazy and binge watching Netflix shows (I can't be the only one guilty of finishing a favorite show in two days), but it’s time to make your time off count while you can and make the best memories possible. To get your summer planning started, here’s the ultimate bucket list for 2016!

1. Write 500 words every day.

2. Finally read the book everyone’s been talking about. I recommend “The Girl on the Train” by Paula Hawkins.

3. Run or walk a 5K.

4. Go hiking with your best friend.

5. Take a yoga class, or do it yourself!

6. Learn a new language.

7. Do something that scares you.

8. Go to a concert or music festival with your friends.

9. Take a picture every day.

10. Build the ultimate sand castle.

11. Pull an all-nighter to re-watch your favorite Disney movies.

12. Take a day off for a spontaneous road trip: no destination and no planning, just driving.

13. Invest in a “Wreck This Journal,” a journal with instructions on each page that allows you to bring out your creativity.

14. Embrace your inner child and have a water balloon fight.

15. Send a message in a bottle.

16. Spend a night sleeping under the stars.

17. Build a blanket fort.

18. Listen to new music.

19. Spend a weekend volunteering.

20. Go a day without your phone.

21. Go a week without social media.

22. Visit the zoo.

23. Go swimming at midnight.

24. Love yourself and don't depend on others for happiness.

25. Buy the cheapest plane ticket you can find and go wherever it takes you.

26. Get dressed up and do a photo shoot with your best friends.

27. Make homemade ice cream and snow cones.

28. Spend a day at the beach, obviously.

29. Write a letter to your future self, future kids or future husband.

30. Eat soft serve ice cream as much as possible.

31. Explore your hometown.

32. Go on a picnic.

33. Learn something new about yourself.