The Ultimate Music Playlist To Get Your New Year's Festivities Started Right

Because New Year's isn't complete without the right music.

12

If you are anything like me then music is involved in almost everything you do. There is very little I do that doesn't involve me listening to music.

And the best part about music? There is something for every type of person. Whether you like songs from way back or the current chart-topping hits, there is a song that'll get you pumped in every genre.

From Diana Ross, Cindy Lauper and Michael Jackson to Pitbull, OneRepublic and Jess Glynne, their songs make us stand up and dance till we fall back down.

The type of music you listen to can take your mood from sad to happy; from bored to excited. Your music can literally make or break any social situation.

Since we are about to say goodbye to 2017 and hello to 2018, picking the perfect set of music for your New Year's Eve party is essential. What better way to welcome the New Year than dancing to some amazing songs?

Well, if that seems like the perfect way to bring in the New Year then this is the ultimate music playlist you must have for your this year's New Year's Eve Party.

1. Time Of Our Lives - Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo

2. Fun - Pitbull ft. Chris Brown

3. Give Me Everything - Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer

4. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO

5. Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars ft. Mark Ronson

6. Hey Ya! - OutKast

7. Danza Kuduro - Don Omar ft. Lucenzo

8. Shut Up and Dance - WALK THE MOON

9. I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk

10. 24k Magic - Bruno Mars

11. Cheap Thrills - Sia ft. Sean Paul

12. Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake

13. Better When I'm Dancin' - Meghan Trainor

14. Happy - Pharrell Williams

15. Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor

16. New Rules - Dua Lipa

17. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley

18. Fancy - Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX

19. I Love It - Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX

20. Boom Clap - Charli XCX

21. Jump Around - House Of Pain

22. Latch - Disclosure ft. Sam Smith

23. Beat It - Michael Jackson

24. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

25. I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross

26. Drunk In Love - Beyonce ft. Jay Z

27. Rapper's Delight - The Sugarhill Gang

28. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift

29. Welcome To New York - Taylor Swift

30. Mr. Brightside - The Killers

31. Not Letting Go - Tinie Tempah ft. Jess Glynne

32. Don't Be So Hard On Yourself - Jess Glynne

33. No Rights No Wrongs - Jess Glynne

34. Work From Home - Fifth Harmony ft. Ty Dolla $ign

35. That's My Girl - Fifth Harmony

36. Run The World (Girls) - Beyonce

37. I Lived - OneRepublic

38. Ain't Your Mama - Jennifer Lopez

39. Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez

40. I'm The One - DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, Lil Wayne, Quavo

41. My House - Flo Rida

42. Ain't My Fault - Zara Larsson

43. Young Dumb & Broke - Khalid

44. Thunder - Imagine Dragons

45. Love So Soft - Kelly Clarkson

46. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson

47. Just Like Fire - P!nk

48. So What - P!nk

49. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - Adele

50. Adventure Of A Lifetime - Coldplay

Have any mix of these songs in any order and this New Year's Eve party will be the one people will talk about for years to come!