The Ultimate Halloween Playlist

The Ultimate Halloween Playlist

He did the mash! The monster mash!

102
The Ultimate Halloween Playlist

It's spooky season! That means its the perfect time for Halloween music. This playlist offers a great mix between classic Halloween and new age Halloween! Whether you want to do the Mash, or the Time Warp, this playlist is for you! Find these songs, plus many more here, on Spotify!

1. Thriller- Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson's Thriller is the forever most loved Halloween song. Just the intro is creepy enough to make any Halloween party a lil' creepier!

2. Disturbia- Rihanna

Rihanna's Disturbia is also a loved Halloween favorite. It may not be a classic, but it'll for sure add a great component to your playlist.

3. I Put a Spell on You- Screamin' Jay Hawkins

This 1956 classic is a major driving force behind Halloween culture! Wanna try to seduce your crush? Put this song on and let him get lost in the craziness that is music.

4. Little Red Riding Hood- Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs

Little Red Riding Hood is a classic contributor to 1960's Halloween culture. Sam the Sham adds a deep-voiced, catchy tune to any Halloween party.

5. Purple People Eater- Sheb Wooley

I grew up on this song, I'll be surprised if you haven't heard this funny, sing-along song!

6. Twisted Nerve- American Horror Story

This is a mix between Chill Bill and an American Horror Story original, If you haven't watched American Horror Story's Murder House, I suggest you get on it.

7. Come Little Children- Hocus Pocus

A classic, 'nuff said.

8. Monster Mash- Bobby "Boris" Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers

No matter how old you are, you are going to dance and sing to Monster Mash!

9. Witch Doctor- David Seville

Also sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks, if you can't get down to this jam, you're not into Halloween!

10. Spooky, Scary, Skelatons- Andrew Gold

You may be asking, "Isn't this song from a meme?" Yes, yes it is.

11. This is Halloween- The Citizens of Halloween

Is there any other song that puts you into the spooky spirit of Halloween?

12. Monster- Kanye West 

Monster is super upbeat and made to rap along to. For sure a must if you want to up your Halloween playlist

13. Psycho Killer- Talking Heads

"Psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est

Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, far better
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away"

14. Time Warp- Rocky Horror Picture Show

This may be an odd one if you've never seen Rocky Horror... BUT, this song literally tells you how to do the dance. So put your hands on your hips, bring your knees in tight, and do a pelvic thrust!

15. Ghostbusters- Ray Parker Jr.

Isn't Halloween the season of ghosts anyway?