Ultimate Gift Guide For Every Girl And Price Range

No more panicking this gift giving season!

43
https://www.pinterest.se/pin/527132331384008825/

Every year, the Holidays come way too fast. When December hits, I panic and suddenly forget every possible gift I thought of throughout the year.

This year, I sat down, asked all my friends, and spent a long time on Pinterest to write out all the things I think a lot of people will be asking for this year, or products that I stand by. I have broken it up by stocking stuffers (less than $50), middle tier (less than $100), and big ticket items (over $100); I hope you enjoy!

Stocking Stuffers (Under $50)

1. Hair claw clips

2. Blue light glasses

Blue light glasses are a must have gift for everyone in 2020. With working from home and online school, we are all constantly looking at screens.

3. Bombas socks

I got these socks for Christmas a few years ago and have not gone back since, so comfortable and also they donate an item for every purchased!

4. Pillow / sleep spray

5. Rechargeable electric lighter

Middle Tier (Under $100)

1. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer

I have been using this hair dryer for a couple of years now and it has truly changed my life. I have curly / wavy hair and I get my hair perfectly straight and smooth with this in around 10-15 minutes.

2. Personalized jewelry cases

3. Gel lamp kit

Especially with quarantine, getting someone a gel lamp and a set of gel polishes would be a great gift! I learned how to do gel last year and now I always do my own nails.

4. Pajama Sets

Pajama sets are a must! These Nordstrom brand ones are my absolute favorite, they are the most comfortable thing I have ever worn.

5. Personalized tech

Basically anything from The Daily Edited is a slam-dunk gift!

Big Ticket Items (above $100)

1. Dyson Airwrap

If you're looking for something more elevated that has more styling options than the Revlon, the Dyson Airwrap is supposedly amazing. It allows you to curl, straighten, or blow dry your hair while damp and uses less heat. But, beware of the price tag!

2. Gold Jewelry

3. Polaroid iPhone printer

This polaroid printer connects to your phone and prints your photos in a matter of seconds. I have had a similar one for around 4 years now and I still love it!

4. Good American denim

5. iPad Pro

I use my iPad everyday. I use the Apple Pencil to take all my notes for school and I use Procreate to paint and sketch! My iPad has made organizing my notes so much easier.