23 Songs For Your Darty Playlist

23 Songs For Your Darty Playlist

Solo - Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato

1151
23 Songs For Your Darty Playlist

It's #DartySZN which means that playlists need to be POPPIN. From new rap/hip-hop to Billboard Hot 100 to Spanish crossover jams, there are just some classic darty songs that need to be played. Here is a list of 23 MUST PLAY songs to add to your ultimate darty playlist.

1. I Like It - Cardi B, Bad Bunny, & J. Balvin

If you're looking for a Spanish jam to jam out to, this should be your top pick! It has everything a must-have darty songs needs: Cardi B, a Spanish beat, and an awesome array of artists.

2. In My Feelings - Drake

This is the song that has EVERYONE buzzing. If you want to add some extra hype to your darty, ask everyone to join in on a huge group "In My Feelings" Challenge.

3. I Like Me Better - Lauv

If you're looking for a slightly low-key song for your ultimate darty playlist, look no further. I Like Me Better has a super simple beat with an awesome melody that everyone can sing along to.

4. Havana - Camila Cabello

Another classic darty song that NEEDS to be played! The best thing about this one is it's been out for a little less than a year so everyone will know it.

5. No Tears Yet To Cry - Ariana Grande

Ariana does it again with this killer song that is another must-play to keep your darty hoppin'.

6. Better Now - Post Malone

ANYONE can get down to Post Malone. This song from his album Beerbongs & Bentleys is one that will boost your darty into the Summer '18 hall of fame.

7. Big Bank - YG ft. 2 Chainz, Big Sean, & Nicki Minaj

Throw together Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz, and Big Sean, and you've got a recipe for one of the best songs for your playlist.

8. Love Lies - Khalid & Normani

In this song, Khlaid and Normani give us more of a lowkey jam, but one that will still make everyone sing along to.

9. Kings of Summer - ayokay ft. Quinn XCII

This song's funky beat is more unique than the others. This song will give your playlist a little flavor that is a different style than the rest.

10. Cold - Maroon 5 ft. Future

Admit it or not, everyone still follows Maroon 5 and can you blame them? From the beginning of their band to now, they're still giving us some major darty song vibes.

11. Doses and Mimosas - Cherub

This song definitely more of an indie vibe (dare I say something you'd hear inside American Eagle?). Just like Kings of Summer, this song will give your darty a different kind of vibe which will set the playlist apart from the rest.

12. Inhale - Duke Dumont & Ebenezer

Duke Dumont throws some serious pool-side beats in this song. If your darty is outside, play this song while everyone is hanging out by the pool and your ultimate darty playlist will be considered golden.

13. Me So Bad - Tinashe ft. Ty Dolla $ign & French Montana

Me So Bad will drop a beat that is perfect to dance to. And did I mention Tinashe's voice in this song?? PERFECT.

14. Boca Raton - Bas ft. A$AP Ferg

A$AP Ferg is well-known for his song, Plain Jane, but now he's featured in a song that has a completely different vibe - one that needs to be on your classic darty song playlist ASAP (pun intended).

15. Middle - Zedd & Grey ft. Maren Morris

This is another song that belongs being played poolside. Between Zedd's beats and Maren Morris' voice, this song is a must-have for any darty.

16. Walk It Like I Talk It - Migos ft. Drake

Migos has been making music for 10 years but that doesn't mean that he's fading out, by any means. Also, Drake and Migos together? Yes, please!

17. Solo - Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato is featured in Clean Bandit's song, Solo, and again, we're getting some major Latin vibes. Pair this song with I Like It, and your darty will exude EspaƱa.

18. I'm Upset - Drake

Drake is dishing out TONS of new music. I'm Upset was released just before his new album but it can't be overlooked!

19. Flames - David Guetta & Sia

Sia does it again! We all know her well from Chandelier (and that super weird music video). Now she's paired with David Guetta to dive us a must-have darty song.

20. One Kiss - Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa

This song has some slight techno vibes which will give your classic darty playlist a slightly different tone.

21. ...Ready For It? - Taylor Swift

Whether we realize it or not, Taylor has given us another album with songs that will be stuck in our heads. Add this one to your playlist - I guarantee that everyone will already know it.

22. 1, 2, 3 - Sofia Reyes ft. Jason Derulo & De La Ghetto

This song is yet another jam with MAJOR Spanish vibes (there can never be too many). Even better, Jason Derulo is featured by Sofia Reyes which will provide some major throwbacks to his early stuff.

23. Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato

The final song that NEEDS to be on your ultimate darty playlist. Demi provided us (especially newly single ladies) an anthem that will be sung by EVERYONE at your darty. Consider this a new classic.