40 Ideas From My Ultimate Bucket List To Yours

40 Things On My Ultimate Bucket List That I'm Doing Before It's Too Late

What's life without dreaming?

201

A bucket list is something you wish to do before you die. While I don't plan on dying anytime soon... I created my ultimate bucket list. If you asked me three years ago if I would ever do this, I would say heck no. Life has hit hard for me these past years, but while it did, it makes me fearless and braver.

As of right now, there is not a thing I wouldn't do in life. I take each day as it comes, and cherish every day spent here.

I think it is important to make the most out of every day and try new things often. I encourage you all to make a bucket list and try to achieve some of the things you want to do.

My bucket list may be a little extreme or a big dream of mine, but what is life without dreaming?

​​1. Skydiving​

2. Go into a cage at the bottom of the ocean

3. Parasailing

4. Jet Ski in the ocean

5. Scuba diving

6. Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef

7. Sleep under the stars in the Sahara

8. Bungee jump off bridges

9. Hot air balloon ride somewhere

10. Cliff Jumping

11. Visit Rocky Mountains

12. Visit Smoky Mountains

13. See the Amazon rain forest

14. Take a wildlife safari in Africa

15. See the Great Wall of China

16. Island hopping in Greece

17. See a meteor shower

18. Expedite to Antarctica

19. Swim in the dead sea

20. See the Grand Canyon 

21. Hike through volcanoes in Hawaii

22. See the Northern Lights

23. Stay in an ice hotel

24. Put a lock on love locks bride in Paris

25. Go in an underwater submarine

26. Explore Iceland

27. Stay in an over water bungalow

28. Drink around the world in Epcot

29. Swim with dolphins

30. Swim with sharks

31. Visit all 50 states

32. Visit all Caribbean islands

33. Visit many pretty countries

34. See the Rockefeller show in NYC

35. Go to an Ellen show

36. Sleep in a tree house

37. See the ocean during a hurricane

38. Dine in the sky

39. Fly boarding

40. Swim with crocodiles in the cage of death

While time is always slipping away from us, we have to find time to go out an explore now because we can't anymore, before it's too late. It is important to explore what this world has to offer.

While my list is ultimate, your list can be simple.

Everyone has something they want to do before they die, whether it is filled with travel, dreams, goals, and destinations. Life is too short to spend it in one place.

Enjoy each minute of life, and be happy with your choices. Lastly, don't wait until it is too late. Do it now.